World Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
I see Cleveland Vs Washington as the prime possibility. In which case........too bad Washington! #-o

I think a little known team called THE NEW YORK BASEBALL YANKEES will somehow eek their way back to the top of the food chain!!

Maybe next year for C-Town WoodTribe!

Griff said:
I'm thinking it's going to be all red -- Red Sox and Red Birds.

Griff
I think some people are going to be seeing red! :grin: :grin: :grin:

8-[

Hey, I'm a fan of neither the Red Sox or the Cards. In fact I'm off to Seattle tomorrow to among other things see my team, the Mariners, get clobbered by the Yankees (the team I love to hate, especially since they snagged A Rod and the Big Unit from the M's. sure there was a team in between for each player, but I still hate the Yankees.)

Griff

Griff said:
Hey, I'm a fan of neither the Red Sox or the Cards. In fact I'm off to Seattle tomorrow to among other things see my team, the Mariners, get clobbered by the Yankees (the team I love to hate, especially since they snagged A Rod and the Big Unit from the M's. sure there was a team in between for each player, but I still hate the Yankees.)

Griff

I speak for all Bomber fans when I say..."Take the unit back...PLEEEEZZZZ!!"...Good night now!! :tant:

Back
Top Bottom