Woody's right ...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
.................... it sure does fly! My daughter recived her Masters 3 weeks ago and got a job teaching today! She starts Sept. 1 teaching high school math! Seems like only yesterday ..........................

Congrats Nick! That's a lot (see...it's A LOT ... not ALOT (i paid attenchun in skool)) of hard work on her part. You should be really proud of her!

Man... I see a lot of high school crushes about to happen! (D'oh!, prolly not what a Dad wanted to hear)

Cool Nick. My wife retired after teaching high school math for 29 years. She liked it a lot -- after the first 5 or 6 years when they made her teach bone head math. After she got some senority and got the advanced classes with the kids that wanted to be there my life got a lot better.

Yep, we'll all be dead soon! Congrats to your daughter! Mine goes on her callback interview in Upper Arlington ,Oh. today.

Thats awesome... Grats to you both. Gives me hope as mine is working through her Bachelors now.

I got booted off a class trip to an amusement park 50 years ago for telling one of my teachers I wanted to go through the tunnel of love with her. :twisted: Congrates to both of you Nick.

Back
Top Bottom