Woodman's Podcast...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I would like to thank Woodman for doing Part 1 of a multi-part interview with me tonight! I thought he did very well and provided a lot of good beginning info in regards to bbq catering.

The second part will reveal actual numbers Dave experienced in his first season. Margins, overhead, costing etc and the like I hope to discuss in that session.

My hope is that these series of interivews will provide those of you who are looking to get in to cateriging some real life experiences to go off of.

Thanks again Dave for taking the time to do this with me! :D

Good job on your PodCast WoodCaterman.
5.gif

Greg Rempe said:
I would like to thank Woodman for doing Part 1 of a multi-part interview with me tonight! I thought he did very well and provided a lot of good beginning info in regards to bbq catering.

:D

How did you steer him away from talking about his or his dog's penis...a topic of frequent posts in the blue room?

Uncle Bubba said:
How did you steer him away from talking about his or his dog's penis...a topic of frequent posts in the blue room?

Got him talking about his ball being bigger than the ball on a uhaul =D>

Greg,

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Did you get Woody to reveal the recipe for his Killer Beans? :D

Woodman said:
You mean the ones than cause "angina" ......(I just love that word!)

Those would be the ones Woody. I remember Greg was carrying bottles of Rev. Marvin's Mustard Sauce that day too. Always helps to have the Lord on your side just in case of an Angina attack!

I just listnened to the Podcast guys. Great job! How about a little plug next time for the Northcoast BBQ Society, Woody?

I was "STRICTLY" limited in what I could say! This is professional podcastring and I had to follow the rules. I thought the innocuous "Go Tribe" comment wash gonna give Greg "angina."

Professional Podcasting? How much did Greg pay you? Or was it perhaps the other way around? :grin:

Good job guys!

Burnt Food Dude said:
Woodman, very intersting and informative. =D> It almost makes me want to start my own catering business. Maybe after I retire.

I heard the -> subliminal add <- for TPJ and Texas BBQrub. Hmmm, maybe its not the cook, maybe its the ingrediants. Got to think about that.

It was TOTALLY "bliminal" dude! Tribe is currently up 5-2 on KC! Rock on!

Back
Top Bottom