Wolfe Stock has begun.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Wolfe Stock has officially begun! Got the coffee going first, then cored and stuffed two heads of cabbage for "Keri's Smoked Cabbage". I've been wanting to do this for a while but never got around to it! So I figure this is as good of a time as any! BTW, I gotta thank Scotty for recommending I try this!

Just lit the bed of coals in LuLu to get the frost off of her (gotta get her a jacket), gonna add the first logs in about 20 minutes. I am gonna have to break down and use the WSM as well. I need a bigger Gator already!!! I already got a name picked out for a new one!! I'll prolly do the cabbage and ABT's on the WSM. LuLu will be filled with 4lb's of beef sausage, 12lb's of chicken thighs and 4 racks of spares so she'll have her hands full! I'll start to post pic's when the food goes on!!

I'm heading out to the golf course. Let me be the first to say...."Have a ball guys!, Wish I was there!" I can still recall Larry's stunning oratory on the SOB podcast. Reminiscent of the Lincoln/Douglas debates it was.......... #-o #-o #-o What kind of wood are you using today Larry? I'm going to pick up a bed load of apple from a friend who downed a tree in his yard. I'm already set for wood into 2007!

Hopefully the coffee is a little better this morning. Good luck with the cook, sounds like you have everything under control.

Remember, make sure you strap yourself into your chair once Bill gets there, he has a plan baking in that mind of his.

Lots of pictures of meat. :!: :!:

7.gif
Boy oh boy this is going to be a great day. I just started the sausage for the BTGG's baked beans. Since it looks like Larry is short on space, I think I will go ahead an cook them up and put them in a cambro to keep them hot. Got a 12 pack of Coors Light on ice already. See ya around 1 Larry.

Here's a few pic's. The ribs have been on since 7am and I just put the chicken on. Hopefully everything will be ready around 1pm. What a perfect November day for a BBQ, the weather is beautiful!!!

Everything looks great guys. I see you've got chicken over chicken. Smart move. Looks like enough food to feed an army. How many are you cooking for and who's there? Have a great time guys!

ePhotoHut!!! :tant: :tant: :tant:

Oh well, you guys enjoy... :-(

I'm guessing we won't hear anything else for many hours ~ Too bad Larry doesn't have a WebCam ~ He could have hooked it up with Yahoo IM for all to see. :(

OK ~ You guys are on the board ~ Where's the report??? Where's the pics??? Did everyone have a good time??? :happyd:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom