Wolfe Stock has begun.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wolfe Stock is over!! :-( What a great time!!! We couldn't have picked a better day or a better group of friends! Gary and his family brought over some of the best crab stuffed mushrooms you ever wanna eat!!! Wow were they good!!! Then Bill brought over his famous baked beans! Now I know why they are famous! Man were they good!! Prolly grounds for divorce, I ate so many! :) I had a great time, and hope everyone who attended had as good of a time as I did! Can't wait to get together again!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... GTdy0Yt2f5

What a fantastic time. Larry and Linda are great hosts. Okay, here is the picture tour: :grin:
Crab stuffed mushrooms from Gary:

Of course Larry couldnt get his fill of these.

Larry did some ABT's

Then there was the Chicken, ribs and sausage on Lulu. Man that girl can cook.

Over all, there was plenty of food.

And the quests had a great time.

Then again with a host like this, who couldnt have a great time.

Here we are from left to right. Bill The grill guy, Gary in Va, Other Bill and Larry in the middle. He never did figure out what was poking him in his back. #-o

Thanks again Larry and Linda for a great time.
Look out Gary and Linda for the "Clinefest" 06.

Well, alllllright!!! WolfeFest is in the books! Looks like everyone had a great time! :(

Now, let's hear about what happened behind the scene... :eek:

That cabbage was good. Could have been better. But that was my fault, just keeping it simple since it was the first time I did it. I would recommend doing it if you haven't! I used Keri C's recipe, but would recommend adding more seasoning or sausage and cook for at least 5+ hours. Mine cooked for about 4 and was good, but had it cooked for another half to another hour would have been even more tender.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="The Joker":152ho8sm]Well, alllllright!!! WolfeFest is in the books! Looks like everyone had a great time! :(

Here ya go:
[/quote:152ho8sm]
Larry, just where is your left hand??? :eek:

The Joker said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1k5v30uf][quote="The Joker":1k5v30uf]Well, alllllright!!! WolfeFest is in the books! Looks like everyone had a great time! :(

Here ya go:
[/quote:1k5v30uf]

.[/quote:1k5v30uf]

Always trying to stir the pot!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":3ia9bkkh][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3ia9bkkh][quote="The Joker":3ia9bkkh]Well, alllllright!!! WolfeFest is in the books! Looks like everyone had a great time! :(

Here ya go:
[/quote:3ia9bkkh]

.[/quote:3ia9bkkh]

Always trying to stir the pot![/quote:3ia9bkkh]
Kettle's pretty black, eh Nick? :lmao:

Captain Morgan said:
ok, all those who were there, just pm me and let me know how bad Larry's food is....I won't name any names.
No ones talking, DJ ~ Maybe that says it all!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :!:

Glad all of you had a good time...looked like the food was AWESOME!! Great pics! I am happy to see members getting together outside of the net!! :(

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":153qhojb][quote="The Joker":153qhojb][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":153qhojb][quote="The Joker":153qhojb]Well, alllllright!!! WolfeFest is in the books! Looks like everyone had a great time! :(

Here ya go:
[/quote:153qhojb]

.[/quote:153qhojb]

Always trying to stir the pot![/quote:153qhojb]
Kettle's pretty black, eh Nick? :lmao:[/quote:153qhojb]

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey Larry... Had a great time. Everything was awesome. Thanks again to Larry, Linda and family for all the hospitality and the great food.

Andrea sacked out on the way home, I think Cathren wore her out.

We all had a blast and can't wait to have something at our house next.

Thanks again Larry.

Man, I reheated the leftovers yesterday and they were just as good as the day before!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom