Wolfe Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hey guys I have run into some manufacting problems and will be sticking with the small shaker bottles for now. But the new bottles will be from a different manufactuer/distributor and will be much more user friendly. I've made alot of progress in the past couple of days, towards switching the packaging for both Original and Bold Wolfe Rubs, as well as getting the Bold on the market. I had hoped to be able to offer 1lb shaker bottles, but due to unforeseen circumstances that is on hold for now. I will try my best to offer the 1lb shakers as soon as possible for your added convenience. If all goes according to plan, Bold Wolfe Rub will be on the market before November 1st!

Thanks everyone for your continued business, I'm really glad you enjoy my products.

Looking forward to the Bold for purchase Larry. No problems on this end with the bottles, just work with 'em like we always have.

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Looking forward to the Bold for purchase Larry. No problems on this end with the bottles, just work with 'em like we always have.

cflatt said:
shakers, bags , bottles...crates, I am sure we will keep on buying regardless of packaging

Thank you very much, to two of my best customers!

Shoot, I just wish I could get some more. I dont care if I have to drive to Bealton to get it. I AM OUT OF WOLFE RUB Larry!

Bill if the mail delivers today, come up and I'll have it ready for you! I'll even have a cold beer ready for you!

:idea: Larry he's been cooking all day..be a nice guy drive it to him...drink his beer and sample his food...that's what John Penn does to me all the time. :D

wittdog said:
:idea: Larry he's been cooking all day..be a nice guy drive it to him...drink his beer and sample his food...that's what John Penn does to me all the time. :D

Dave if it didn't take me two hours to make my 60 mile commute home and then another hour to get to Bill's house I would. Plus the cops down in Gordonsville don't like me very much. :cry:

Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys I have run into some manufacting problems and will be sticking with the small shaker bottles for now. But the new bottles will be from a different manufactuer/distributor and will be much more user friendly. I've made alot of progress in the past couple of days, towards switching the packaging for both Original and Bold Wolfe Rubs, as well as getting the Bold on the market. I had hoped to be able to offer 1lb shaker bottles, but due to unforeseen circumstances that is on hold for now. I will try my best to offer the 1lb shakers as soon as possible for your added convenience. If all goes according to plan, Bold Wolfe Rub will be on the market before November 1st!

Thanks everyone for your continued business, I'm really glad you enjoy my products.

This I have to see! How the heck do you make a shaker bottle more user friendly? Does it come with a person to shake it on your food? Well anyway, I still have both bold & regular in the hard to use old style shaker bottles and I'll be ordering more when you have it ready!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":vb6xwov8]Hey guys I have run into some manufacting problems and will be sticking with the small shaker bottles for now. But the new bottles will be from a different manufactuer/distributor and will be much more user friendly. I've made alot of progress in the past couple of days, towards switching the packaging for both Original and Bold Wolfe Rubs, as well as getting the Bold on the market. I had hoped to be able to offer 1lb shaker bottles, but due to unforeseen circumstances that is on hold for now. I will try my best to offer the 1lb shakers as soon as possible for your added convenience. If all goes according to plan, Bold Wolfe Rub will be on the market before November 1st!

This I have to see! How the heck do you make a shaker bottle more user friendly? Does it come with a person to shake it on your food? Well anyway, I still have both bold & regular in the hard to use old style shaker bottles and I'll be ordering more when you have it ready![/quote:vb6xwov8]

Me thinks we need to "try" the new shaker bottles, just to see if there ok.
I would be willing to try 2 or 3 just to make sure ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":30d2be3u]Hey guys I have run into some manufacting problems and will be sticking with the small shaker bottles for now. But the new bottles will be from a different manufactuer/distributor and will be much more user friendly. I've made alot of progress in the past couple of days, towards switching the packaging for both Original and Bold Wolfe Rubs, as well as getting the Bold on the market. I had hoped to be able to offer 1lb shaker bottles, but due to unforeseen circumstances that is on hold for now. I will try my best to offer the 1lb shakers as soon as possible for your added convenience. If all goes according to plan, Bold Wolfe Rub will be on the market before November 1st!

This I have to see! How the heck do you make a shaker bottle more user friendly? Does it come with a person to shake it on your food? Well anyway, I still have both bold & regular in the hard to use old style shaker bottles and I'll be ordering more when you have it ready!

Me thinks we need to "try" the new shaker bottles, just to see if there ok.
I would be willing to try 2 or 3 just to make sure ;)[/quote:30d2be3u]

You can try as many as you like. You know the website! Gotta tell you, you can't beat their customer service. Last order I placed, had the product in less then a week!

You can always transfer the rub over to a mason jar or tupperware container and just spoon it out. Simple and easy

I have taken one of the larger spice bottles from McCormick's that Sam's carries and when emptied, wash it out, and transferred my Wolfe Rub to that, they have two different sized openings in the lid, works great.

After reading this, I'm gonna start having it packaged in paper bags to save money! [smilie=banana.gif]

Back
Top Bottom