Wolfe Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Okay, so I was sceptical at first. After getting some today in the mail, I will be recomending it to friends. You have a winning product there Larry.

Boy I really went overboard then last night, I told him his rub is in my top 5 list of my favorite rubs to use. I thought he was going to wet himself.

Bruce B said:
Boy I really went overboard then last night, I told him his rub is in my top 5 list of my favorite rubs to use. I thought he was going to wet himself.
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Bruce B said:

Bruce, I did indeed!! :)

Thank you all for the kind comments, I'm really glad you guys are enjoying your Wolfe Rub.

For everyone that ordered over the weekend, your orders were shipped out this morning. Hopefully everyone will have their Wolfe Rub by the weekend to throw some meat on the cooker and give it a try!

OK , I ordered some, just to see what the controversy is all about. I woulda bought 2-3 but I couldn't figure out how!

Woodman said:
OK , I ordered some, just to see what the controversy is all about. I woulda bought 2-3 but I couldn't figure out how!

Dave, I'm working on that, sorry. Right now the only way is to do separate orders. Your order is going out first thing in the morning!

If anyone has knowledge of PayPal please let me know how to set up a shopping cart. Thanks..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom