Wolfe Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: WOLFE RUBS

SmokinGuitarPlayer said:
As of now there is nothing left. Should any come available, we will post here.

Dude!!!! A Rickenbacker dealer???????? I just bought that same 4003 MG you have on your site!!!I have 5 ricks!!! I am also "Woodman" on their Mfr. forum. Welcome to this group Smokin! Woodman

Re: WOLFE RUBS

Woodman said:
SmokinGuitarPlayer said:
As of now there is nothing left. Should any come available, we will post here.

Dude!!!! A Rickenbacker dealer???????? I just bought that same 4003 MG you have on your site!!!I have 5 ricks!!! I am also "Woodman" on their Mfr. forum. Welcome to this group Smokin! Woodman

Wow man. You guys could like get together like and jam. How cool like would that be? Woodman has his own brand now called lickhisbacker. Yeah, Woodman sure likes those"jam" sessions. :shock: :shock:

Smokin...not directed at you. ;)

:shock: Uncle Bubba, like thinks he's in the Blue room dudes,like someone let him know already in a PM.
I can play a cello,without a stick man it's a bass, also a violin really badly,so if we like get together we can be gnarly awesome.

Turn on,tune in,drop yourself off a bridge man..think that's how the saying went?..ain't old enough. :roll:

Unity said:
Did I accidentally tune in to Beavis and Butthead? :?:

--John
Yup!
img_184232_0_46efce7edad09b9c7973e50ab2f5371a.gif
:LOL:

Pigs

Hey!!! Wher'd you find them photos of our prime minister and premier. :LOL:

BBQmmm said:
:shock: Uncle Bubba, like thinks he's in the Blue room dudes,like someone let him know already in a PM.
I can play a cello,without a stick man it's a bass, also a violin really badly,so if we like get together we can be gnarly awesome.
You have truly lost your mind......haven't ya'? :shock:

Big Bears BBQ said:
If someone was to make up a batch it wouldn't take long for a sell out... :D

Yeah no kidding, I wish they'd hurry up, I don't have much left........

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Big Bears BBQ":18c4j7ye]If someone was to make up a batch it wouldn't take long for a sell out... :D

Yeah no kidding, I wish they'd hurry up, I don't have much left........[/quote:18c4j7ye]

Ya, you cant count me in for a few bottles. :D

dollarbill said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Big Bears BBQ":ri1cxbw7]If someone was to make up a batch it wouldn't take long for a sell out... :D

Yeah no kidding, I wish they'd hurry up, I don't have much left........

Ya, you cant count me in for a few bottles. :D[/quote:ri1cxbw7]

You could count me in for more than a few :shock:

wolfe rub

Yeah, I think the Flatt family might be down for a truckload....
I would definitely take a large handful of bottles...

Back
Top Bottom