With all the company we are going to have,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I decided to get out the Mother in Law rooms. A day to air out and she wont know the difference. :twisted:

Which one will she pick.

That's funny Bill. I miss my MIL. Cool woman indeed! I was the only one aloud in the kitchen when she cooked. That's cuz I always had a good bottle of bourbon and we ate like fiends. The whole famn damly would keep saying "sit down and eat you two" No thanks we would say. Cancer got her six years ago. Good times in the kitchen. And no one thought she drank! :LOL: (grandma had a hard day in the kitchen making us this meal, good thing Chris was in there to help) YEA, RIGHT! :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
Put one in the street with her name on it

Hey jb, did you get your invitation to this big shindig, I didn't get mine, must be lost in the mail or something. [smilie=a_ivegotmail.gif] [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Bruce B said:
[quote="007bond-jb":2h4kklom]Put one in the street with her name on it

Hey jb, did you get your invitation to this big shindig, I didn't get mine, must be lost in the mail or something. [smilie=a_ivegotmail.gif] [smilie=a_whyme.gif][/quote:2h4kklom]

Well HELLO Mark the Date

The wife and I HAD reserved the pavilian at my folks place, linned up a band and had planned on having a HUGE shindig. BUT NO, Stephanie is leaving for the beach tomorrow right after graduation. So we ended up at her friends house doing a small BBQ wiith family. Glad I didnt have to put a down payment on the band and pavilian.

Back
Top Bottom