Wing King?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
So I'm watching "Throw down With Butt Head Flay" There doing wings. This "Don dude Wing king" has not a clue! As much as I hate Flay, he should have won. This Don dude is a media weasel and knows nothing about true wings! Funny that the dude who owns Duffs was judging! That's where you get the best wings in Buffalo! Rudy's pump house taint bad either. Anchor bar? I'll pass. Just a heads up for you wing fiends. Wing king, my ass!. I'm embarrassed to be near Buffalo and "the wing king" what a idiot. What a bung hole this guy was! "Wing king?" NOT just a guy profiting off wings. BUT the media loves him. Dumb ass media!

Well, I sure have had my fair share of wings in the Buffalo area. I thought that Flay's wings had a little more thought and were better than the "wing king".We all know where the best wing house's are around here. Duff's being # 1 and Rootie's pump house #2 has killer wings too. My problem is with this "wing king" dude. He's just a media weasel out to make some bucks. Anchor bar being last. Wittdog will testify to the great wings Duffs put out. Sure the "wing king" does much for promotion of the wing. BUT he's just a media weasel cashing in. Bottom line.
Like my grandpappy told me " If you have a reputation of being a early riser, You can sleep till noon. " :roll: :roll:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Well because the "wing king" was his (Flay's) most easy target. :LOL: Flay still lost. :LOL:

On the shows that I have sat and watched, Flay has won when they were making drinks and doing chowder but lost when smoking Q or grilling.

Maybe he better stay in the kitchen. :LOL:

Duffs rules as long as they don't get carried away with the sauce...
Didn't see the episode yet..have it Tivoed but...cut the guy some slack at least he did create the Wing Fest here.....

I still don't get it... Do you just not like the guy...or was it HOW he prepared his wings? If it was cooking technique, where did he screw up... If it's not...and you just don't like him...I'll STFU. :LOL:

I haven't seen it, and never heard of him...just curious.

The Chicken Wing Guy seemed ok to me...If I was in a throw down I'd want the media there as well...his jokes were kind of lame but...cut him some slack....a least he didn't flour his wings...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom