WilliamsSonoma nonstick rib racks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Use the URL button, then change it a little bit so it looks like:

[code:32z3zscx] Click me. [/code]

I surrounded the link with the CODE tag so it would show the actual code instead of making it active.

In the first URL tag, remove the ] and replace it with a = then right before the ending /URL put the ] there and then type the text you want active....so you get:
Click me.

ScottyDaQ said:
Use the URL button, then change it a little bit so it looks like:

[code:21nosy1f] Click me. [/code]

I surrounded the link with the CODE tag so it would show the actual code instead of making it active.

In the first URL tag, remove the ] and replace it with a = then right before the ending /URL put the ] there and then type the text you want active....so you get:
Click me.
Who cares?

Griff I was getting ready to post the link when I saw you had done it. Thanks for posting it for others.

Here's Griff's LINK compressed!

Griff thanks for pointing this out. I have one and they are great and fit perfect on a WSM and you can cook 6 full racks of LB's without cutting on the WSM. I'm gonna buy another for the other WSM!!!

Griff said:
That link works, but it's really long? How do I turn it into a one word link that folks can click on?

Griff

Check out this web site, it is called Tiny URL and it converts all lengthy URL's into small manageable ones.

www.tinyurl.com

I wasn't recommending it, just mentioning it, and showing Griff how the tiny url thing works.....OK with you? :) :)

Gonna stop by local william sonoma store and see if they are available or is this online sale only?

CrazyWhiteMan said:
Gonna stop by local william sonoma store and see if they are available or is this online sale only?
I got mine at the local....it was cheaper than the online price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom