Wild Halibit From Griff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
A little lemon juice and butter. Man it melted in your mouth!
Thanks Griff!
img_202839_0_2bd3dc95b3cbd5938ef27c7e76598beb.jpg

img_202839_1_d659eb1e33905fdcda2c9c917010d7d7.jpg

img_202839_2_1ff1e677cf4745bff097cc6b4e362ffe.jpg

Pigs

If you ran into this guy, you'd give him some fish too. Besides he showed me where he kept his Oink beer stash at.

Griff said:
If you ran into this guy, you'd give him some fish too. Besides he showed me where he kept his Oink beer stash at.

I guarantee you it was NOT his beer! :LOL:

Ok... I'm gunna say it.

Pig's ... Why the hell didn't you clean the grate first? and more importantly ... Why on the top grate of the WSM? 2 feet away from the fire?

Were you hammered?

ScottyDaQ said:
Ok... I'm gunna say it.

Pig's ... Why the hell didn't you clean the grate first? and more importantly ... Why on the top grate of the WSM? 2 feet away from the fire?

Were you hammered?

You're not serious are you?

Pigs, you need a Billy Bar[/u]

Larry Wolfe said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Ok... I'm gunna say it.

Were you hammered?

A well seasoned pit, is a good pit. I put the racks on the bottom after dumping a chimney. I figure the high heat will kill any thing on there. After that, I just let it roll. That's just the way I roll. Aint dead yet, and no one ever got sick from my cooking. (they just chuck on booze.) I do use a stainless welding brush every now and then. But only after doing chicken. How often do you guys clean the snot out of your cooker?

Pigs

ScottyDaQ said:
Ok... I'm gunna say it.

Were you hammered?
It works for me. And it was fine. I have found that fresh fish too close to the fire comes out raw in the middle and dry. That was done at 350F on the top grate on the WSM. Worked for me.

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":c0jsh1jj]
ScottyDaQ said:
Ok... I'm gunna say it.

Were you hammered?

A well seasoned pit, is a good pit. I put the racks on the bottom after dumping a chimney. I figure the high heat will kill any thing on there. After that, I just let it roll. That's just the way I roll. Aint dead yet, and no one ever got sick from my cooking. (they just chuck on booze.) I do use a stainless welding brush every now and then. But only after doing chicken. How often do you guys clean the snot out of your cooker?

Pigs[/quote:c0jsh1jj]

I just meant you could have scrapped off the old food/crusties, vs. it coming off and being on the fish.....but I get it probably added a nice 'crunch'! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom