Wife Wins $600.00 Bike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Her boss bought every one a Rafael ticket. She won this bike. She sold it for $350.00 I thought that was too cheap. Some dude got a hell of a deal! 24 speed.

img_236119_0_6e02493f7125741a3ccaa0422225b38b.jpg

Pigs

Congrats to Mrs. Pigs! I see new shoes, purse, and a dress in her future! ;) :LOL:

You know, so she can "bring all the boyz to the yard". ;)

Good for you guys, and very nice of her to give someone else a heck of a deal. Your good people.......well .......she is anyway. ;) :LOL:

Smokey Lew said:
Did she at least give you a ride on the bars before she unloaded it Pigs? :LOL:

NOPE! :LOL: She road it once. And Al, she's going shopping as soon as she gets out of work today. I'll be lucky to get a case of beer out of the deal. She like's her old Huffy coaster brake beach cruiser any way. Go figure.

Pigs

She wins it, she wins a Primo and both times Chris gets nothing. Chris, if you want to win, you have to play! Why does she owe you on her winnings?

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Her boss bought every one a Rafael ticket.

WTF? I thought Rafael was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle??

I thought you quit drinking?

Nick Prochilo said:
She wins it, she wins a Primo and both times Chris gets nothing. Chris, if you want to win, you have to play! Why does she owe you on her winnings?
I do play Nick. When I win, I always split with her 50/50. Only exception is with my poker and horse track money. (she don't need to know about that dough) I keep that rolled up in the finger holes in my bowling ball that I keep in it's bag in the closet. Thanks for that tip Fred Flintstone! :LOL:

Pigs

Congrats on the fortuitous circumstances surrounding the bicycle. I would have went straight to the bike shop and traded it in for one of them tricycles like the old folks ride. Big basket on back for grocery shopping. I gotta get me one. I am fixing to get priced out of the market for gasoline.

bigwheel said:
Congrats on the fortuitous circumstances surrounding the bicycle. I would have went straight to the bike shop and traded it in for one of them tricycles like the old folks ride. Big basket on back for grocery shopping. I gotta get me one. I am fixing to get priced out of the market for gasoline.

LOL! :LOL: Bigwheel is look'n for a .........bigwheel! :LOL:

img_236198_0_008954915fc36b87c6cb5c71caec65a4.jpg

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":m7zq49o9]She wins it, she wins a Primo and both times Chris gets nothing. Chris, if you want to win, you have to play! Why does she owe you on her winnings?
I do play Nick. When I win, I always split with her 50/50. Only exception is with my poker and horse track money. (she don't need to know about that dough) I keep that rolled up in the finger holes in my bowling ball that I keep in it's bag in the closet. Thanks for that tip Fred Flintstone! :LOL:

Pigs[/quote:m7zq49o9]

Maybe she knows about the poker money :idea: :idea: :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom