Why do we eat bbq?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Why do we eat bbq?

Because it's good. It's great. It's satisfying.

Because its tradition...a link to our cultural heritage...flavored by time.

Because bbq, the kind not made by corporations, is a labor of love.
And you can taste the difference.

Any other reasons?

I eat it because it taste good , I cannot find anything like it up here and I love to cook it!!

Good Q is hard to find up here , so I try and make my own ;)
To see other people eating and enjoying my cook is the satisfaction for me! What better way to spend a day or night than doing what you love to do!
As far as the eating part..........just a taste. I like to get the input of who are eating and what they think ;)

Puff said:

To see other people eating and enjoying my cook is the satisfaction for me! What better way to spend a day or night than doing what you love to do!
As far as the eating part..........just a taste. I like to get the input of who are eating and what they think ;)

God help me........................... but I have to agree with Puff!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

[smilie=bowdown.gif]
I am not worthy :shock:

But it is the truth ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

[smilie=bowdown.gif]

But it is the truth ;)

Right both times! [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2rban93f]
Puff said:

[smilie=bowdown.gif]

But it is the truth ;)

Right both times! [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif][/quote:2rban93f]
:LOL: [smilie=bowdown.gif]

Wow!! Puff get a brain transplant or what? You guys are too lovey lovey here. In all seriousness though, he is right. I enjoy others enjoying the fruits of my labor...and there is no question in your own mind...IT"S DAMN GOOD MAN...the look of astonishment for first timers eating your BBQ is...PRICELESS ;)

Hey Puff, you know we love you man. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Captain Morgan said:
Why do we eat bbq?

Because it's good. It's great. It's satisfying.

Because its tradition...a link to our cultural heritage...flavored by time.

Because bbq, the kind not made by corporations, is a labor of love.
And you can taste the difference.

Any other reasons?

Cause great BBQ comes from the South nuf said!!!!!!! :evil:

It's primal. Goes back to the caveman days and cooking animals over a fire.

It's part of our genetic design unless by some incredibly bad stroke of luck you inherited the mutated vegan gene. :D

Good Q is easy to find around here. I try to compare my q to another q joint in town to see how good it is. So far so good!

I started making Q because I loved it. Now I make it because everybody who knows me loves it.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3ezzos7w]who don't you guys get a room.

Nick tried that with Rob O. , remember?? He hasn't been back to the board since their lunch date! :shock:[/quote:3ezzos7w]

He blames it on you!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2g8hlypf]who don't you guys get a room.

Nick tried that with Rob O. , remember?? He hasn't been back to the board since their lunch date! :shock:[/quote:2g8hlypf]
Note to self,,,,,,do not have lunch with Nick :shock:

I gotta agree with some others on here. When we were in Gods country you couldnt turn around without finding a place that sold bbq....it ran the gammut but you knew where to look. Since the transfer above that magic line the q joints have been replaced with mom and pop pizza places, most of them really good.....but couldnt the bad ones go away and be replaced with a few meat and 3's or soul food joints ????? I'll continue to make my own Q and try to learn more with every cook...Its been beyond satisfying doing it on my own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom