Who wants to be on the radio??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I have spent quite a bit of time trying to get this radio thing up and running. Obviously, original programming having to do with bbq or cooking in general is important to the success of the station.

I found a new service called www.nowlive.com IT is a really nice interface, allows uploads of videos and pics during the actual show that the host can push to other people for all to see. There is also a chat board running alongside it.

What we can do is this, if interested you can email me and I can give you the particulars of what you would need to do the show. Basically you would need a microphone at minimum and if you have a webcam or video camera you can also show yourself during the show.

You can sign up for your own account OR I can give you my log in info and we can make my show one channel of a number of different shows...that way when you are done with the show it automatically saves the show in podcast form for others to hear and it is all on one channel. Does that make sense?

Any way, if you can do a half hour or an hour once a week or once a month or whatever then let me know you are interested.

You can check out the new interface by clicking on the blinking red radio button at the top of the page. There is music playing along with podcast replays...

Good job Greg!!.. And Thanks for setting me and Nick up.. We are starting a weekly 2 hour show in Jan of 2008... The programs works like a champ!!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom