Who is your favorite NASCAR Nextel Cup Driver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill Hays":2oom4zl2]Well, in my opinion, the Legend would do much better if he canned TS. TS is NOT good for NASCAR! Again, just my opinion...

Nah, Tony's a good guy and a hell of a race car driver! I'll agree he is very agressive both on and off the track. But that's what it takes to win and that's what I like about him! Dale Earnhardt didn't win 7 Championships by being a nice guy, he won them by being a great driver and knockintg the shit out of people who got in his way!! However, I'll respect your opinion, we are all entitled to have our own! If everyone agreed the world would be a boring place! ;-)

But let me guess, you are a 'Rainbow Warrior Fan'? :-D[/quote:2oom4zl2]
And Dale Sr. got a bad name because of it too. But, he did come around in the last few years of his life, and I liked him for that...And that's why I'm a Dale Jr. fan, not a faggot fan!! 8)

Bill Hays said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3jdnshrc][quote="Bill Hays":3jdnshrc]Well, in my opinion, the Legend would do much better if he canned TS. TS is NOT good for NASCAR! Again, just my opinion...

Nah, Tony's a good guy and a hell of a race car driver! I'll agree he is very agressive both on and off the track. But that's what it takes to win and that's what I like about him! Dale Earnhardt didn't win 7 Championships by being a nice guy, he won them by being a great driver and knockintg the shit out of people who got in his way!! However, I'll respect your opinion, we are all entitled to have our own! If everyone agreed the world would be a boring place! ;-)

But let me guess, you are a 'Rainbow Warrior Fan'? :-D[/quote:3jdnshrc]
And Dale Sr. got a bad name because of it too. But, he did come around in the last few years of his life, and I liked him for that...And that's why I'm a Dale Jr. fan, not a faggot fan!! 8)[/quote:3jdnshrc]

He may have gotten a bad name for it, but he and RP have won more NCWCC's than anyone else. How many other dead drivers numbers do you see still being flown around in the stands of over 100K people? He was and probably still is the most popular race car driver ther ever was, because people feared him, that's why he was the "Intimidator"! ;-) Not because he was a nice guy!

Greg Rempe said:
I like that Ernie Irvan fella! :D

Greg, I hate to be the one to break it to you but Ernie Irvan has been retired for a couple years now! Maybe you should root for Davey Allison?

Chris Finney said:
GO COOK SOME FUCK'N MEAT!

What the fuck is going on this week with all of the yelling and bitchiness with everyone???? Too much edginess Chrissy! Go have a pint or two at lunch and calm the fuck down! If this is anything like SS 2005 is gonna be, Greg may want to invite the Ohio National Guard for a Peace Keeping mission!

Gotta question Chrissy aka-(Anti NASCAR Whitey Hater), if you don't like NASCAR or talking about it, WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING UNDER IT???? Huh? Huh?

I'm just like WoodPoster...
I gotta post!

But Damn Larry. The longest damn topic on this board is about Nascar. The second longest was about Football. A Basketball one got started but fizzled.

You guys and your sports MAN CRUSHES
. You're like a bunch of women talking about shoes and hand bags.
I like this one... I like that one.... yada yada yada

Now Kiss my Ass! Butt Head :butthead:

Okay, I'll make a new post just for you. Please see "Basketball" in the General Discussion area!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":3858lrue]GO COOK SOME FUCK'N MEAT!

What the fuck is going on this week with all of the yelling and bitchiness with everyone???? Too much edginess Chrissy! Go have a pint or two at lunch and calm the fuck down! If this is anything like SS 2005 is gonna be, Greg may want to invite the Ohio National Guard for a Peace Keeping mission!

Gotta question Chrissy aka-(Anti NASCAR Whitey Hater), if you don't like NASCAR or talking about it, WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING UNDER IT???? Huh? Huh?[/quote:3858lrue]

OH NO!!! the last time they invited the Ohio Guard somewhere they shot up a bunch of college students! We don't want them there . No way!

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":28677o47]GO COOK SOME FUCK'N MEAT!

Gotta question Chrissy aka-(Anti NASCAR Whitey Hater), if you don't like NASCAR or talking about it, WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING UNDER IT???? Huh? Huh?

OH NO!!! the last time they invited the Ohio Guard somewhere they shot up a bunch of college students! We don't want them there . No way![/quote:28677o47]

At least their guns were loaded! Half the time when the NG guard is out they have empty magazines. That will teach them, don't listen BANG BANG!! So that is a word of caution to anyone at SS 2005!

"And knickers to your knees,
Ahhh do you remember these?"

ps. Mario Andretti can sure drive those NASCAR cars boy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom