Who Is In So Far (SS) As Of 12-1-09 Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
dollarbill

Gary in VA

Bobberqer

Bill The Grill Guy

john pen

BluzQue

Bruce B

mar52

Vermin999

Adrienne

Cliff H.

Justaguy

Helen_Paradise

Larry Wolfe

surfinsapo

DJ

Keep them coming please.
Thanks

Pigs

Yall are worse than a bunch of kids or wimmen schoolteachers etc. Bahh Humbug. :roll:

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
wittdog said:
For the third time...I'm in
Please PM me with your addy, so I can toss you in the hat. (knuckle head) ;) :LOL:

Pigs
Doesn't it suck when you are trying to organize something and people can't follow simple instructions like a PM with an addy...and then they wait till the last minute to commit :shock: :twisted: :D

Well I have been thinking this deal over purty closely. I really aint a Scrooge type person. I do recall what the Good Book say...It is more blessed to give than to recieve...or similar. Now that may be one of the truthful statements which isn't really in there but perhaps should be. Sorta like..Cleanliness is next to Godliness..etc. At any rate think I could offer a answer to the dielemma and surely streamline the logistics. Yall all send me some stuff..and I don't send anything back. That way yall get all the Giving type Blessings which are apparently stronger and/or more numerous than the Recieving aspect. Now I should get some blessings on the deal too because at least I would not be hawging up all the best blessings. That shows I aint a stingy self indulgent glutton etc. If anybody need my snail mail addy just drop me a PM. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well I have been thinking this deal over purty closely. I really aint a Scrooge type person. I do recall what the Good Book say...It is more blessed to give than to recieve...or similar. Now that may be one of the truthful statements which isn't really in there but perhaps should be. Sorta like..Cleanliness is next to Godliness..etc. At any rate think I could offer a answer to the dielemma and surely streamline the logistics. Yall all send me some stuff..and I don't send anything back. That way yall get all the Giving type Blessings which are apparently stronger and/or more numerous than the Recieving aspect. Now I should get some blessings on the deal too because at least I would not be hawging up all the best blessings. That shows I aint a stingy self indulgent glutton etc. If anybody need my snail mail addy just drop me a PM. Thanks.

bigwheel

Will I be "blessed" if I send you a piece of lump charcoal? We don't coal here so thats the best I can do.

Secret Santa Up Date 12-3-09

dollarbill

Gary in VA

Bobberqer

Bill The Grill Guy

john pen

BluzQue

Bruce B

mar52

Vermin999

Adrienne

Cliff H.