Where's the best place to get a Thermapen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may not be current on this but a year or so ago when I bought mine, the only place was direct from the manufacturer.

Griff

Jim,
Make a post for 5 other people to go in with you on the bulk rate. You can get it for $70.83 each, normally $85. It's buy 5 get one free for $425.00. That's the way I bought mine and I've been very happy!

A) Do they come boxed?
B) Would you be willing to send it to me priority mail?
3) If so...I guess count me in.

Finney said:
Well, that no good Captain Morgan went and bought one on his own. He gets us going... only needs one more person... then leaves us hanging. :-X

What are you talking about Finney? I was on the group rate with Cappy and the others. Just got my second one and I love it! Thank Cappy!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
Well, that no good Captain Morgan went and bought one on his own. He gets us going... only needs one more person... then leaves us hanging. :-X

What are you talking about Finney? I was on the group rate with Cappy and the others. Just got my second one and I love it! Thank Cappy!
You lying Son of a _____. Why you want to do me this way. :-(

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:

All cuz I luvs ya! :)

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3ppimxpf]
Finney said:

All cuz I luvs ya! :)[/quote:3ppimxpf]
That's tough love. #-o

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1rbcswh4]
Finney said:

That's tough love. #-o[/quote:1rbcswh4]

I'll think about you when I'm using my new Therma Pen! Thanks again Cappy!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3fty90ko]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3fty90ko]
Finney said:

That's tough love. #-o[/quote:3fty90ko]

I'll think about you when I'm using my new Therma Pen! Thanks again Cappy![/quote:3fty90ko]

Take a picture of it Larry and send it to Chris!

Back
Top Bottom