Where's Susan???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Bill, just for you....Hey Woodman, what time you headin' out in the morning to look for Susan?

:antismile:

Just when thought you were over it, those feeling come rushing back in. I know that some of you missed this post at the top of the list so i revived it!

We actually saw Susan at the Klose Shop in Houston! She is having Dave make her a .25" thick WSM for winter cooks! She told me to say "hi" to you guys!

Woodman said:
We actually saw Susan at the Klose Shop in Houston! She is having Dave make her a .25" thick WSM for winter cooks! She told me to say "hi" to you guys!

I was thinking about that the other week. A WSM on steriods. Know you know you Klose and Gator Pit fans would want one if they made them . 8-[

TexLaw said:
Dude, I'd be all over that, especially with the Susan seal of approval!

We could probably make a gas stainless steel version and call it the
"Silver Bullet". Probably sell quite a few for say $700 a pop!

HI HO Silver, Away!

We are offending members by asking where folks are, please refrain from here on out. Thank you

Chris Finney

BTW, I am over at Larry's house enjoying his homebrew and very the best in the world ribs he made. I'm using his computer too!

Who Is susan

I keep reading all these posts about some chick named susan....Who is she where did she go? will she be back?

Re: Who Is susan

Pepe Roni said:
I keep reading all these posts about some chick named susan....Who is she where did she go? will she be back?

She was a woman with lots of grills and a zest for life.
Grilled or smoked almost every day.
Had a collection of liquer and cigars that most would kill for.

Maybe someone did? :eek:

She still posts on the www.virtualweberbullet.com site... among others.
She evidently decided to leave Q4U. We don't know why. Most care... some do not. I do.

Is she dead

Maybe someone did

You people make it sound like she died or something.....whats the big deal about someone not posting an a board...it's not like they moved out of the country and will never be back or got run over by 114 tractor trailers....

Re: Is she dead

Pepe Roni said:

Maybe someone did

You people make it sound like she died or something.....whats the big deal about someone not posting an a board...it's not like they moved out of the country and will never be back or got run over by 114 tractor trailers....
Okay then... next time read all the posts before you ask. #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom