Where's Susan???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bill.....I don't think Greg's going to tell us.
Hey Everyone.....Greg thinks he knows, but he's not going to tell us.
:faint:

Bruce B said:
Hey Bill.....I don't think Greg's going to tell us.
Hey Everyone.....Greg thinks he knows, but he's not going to tell us.
:faint:

The old "reverse psychology trick", I love it!!!

Honestly, I think all this BS about Susan is getting old. She's probably reading our posts asking her to come back and laughing at us. Enough, if she wants to come back fine, if not fine. Ain't no woman worth begging for.

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":9gsmujev] Ain't no woman worth begging for.
Well, I don't know about that!!! :eek: :razz: :eek: :razz: [-o< [-o< [-o<[/quote:9gsmujev]

I do!! At least in this case, I think I do!

Why delete? It's the most popular topic in the history of this forum!

If you do delete, I think you ought to at least post Susan's picture on the side
of Fatz BBQ Rub!

Kloset BBQR said:
Why delete? It's the most popular topic in the history of this forum!

If you do delete, I think you ought to at least post Susan's picture on the side
of Fatz BBQ Rub!

Don't forget, Susan is Bill and Bill is Susan! :eek: You really want a picture of the Birthday boy on your BBQ Rub? :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":12zkrvfe]Why delete? It's the most popular topic in the history of this forum!

of Fatz BBQ Rub!

Don't forget, Susan is Bill and Bill is Susan! :eek: You really want a picture of the Birthday boy on your BBQ Rub? :!:[/quote:12zkrvfe]
Why not? I'm already on your t-shirt and coffee mug! :eek:

bbq4u.jpg

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":12cnc03x][quote="Kloset BBQR":12cnc03x]Why delete? It's the most popular topic in the history of this forum!

of Fatz BBQ Rub!

Don't forget, Susan is Bill and Bill is Susan! :eek: You really want a picture of the Birthday boy on your BBQ Rub? :!:[/quote:12cnc03x]
Why not? I'm already on your t-shirt and coffee mug! :eek:

bbq4u.jpg
[/quote:12cnc03x]

Damn, Susan needs to shave!

Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm taken aback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you suggesting ............MURDER!!!!?????? :ack: :ack: :ack:

Woodman said:
Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm taken aback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you suggesting ............MURDER!!!!?????? :ack: :ack: :ack:

Suggest...no...but she should be "taken care of" if ya get my drift...WoodHitman :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom