Where's Susan???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1neh7vec][quote="Chris Finney":1neh7vec][quote="Larry Wolfe":1neh7vec][quote="Chris Finney":1neh7vec]Oh, it hasn't been a week yet.
It was Thursday... but he was here Friday... and I think some Saturday. So really it's just be 2 1/2 days. :-D

Chris are you stalking Bill??????? Man, I bet you know the times he was on too??? :LOL:[/quote:1neh7vec]

Sure... it's in the Transcript. :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin:[/quote:1neh7vec]

You save them too?? Freaking Weirdo! :D[/quote:1neh7vec]

I was a joke Dumb Ass! :-D :badgrin: :p[/quote:1neh7vec]

(Larry's hiding the can of whoop ass behind him just in case) I understand Finiky Finney!! I was making a joke as well! :roll: Want me to leave my light on for you too?? huh? huh? do ya? :-D

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2xppylad]He took his avatar and left! Maybe Ludichris can reach out to him? Larry, send him an email and let us know how he is!
I sent him a real nice e-mail, but did not get a reply yet. Guess he's making sure the light doesn't burn out for Finney. See I told you he's a nice guy and always thinks about others. :D

You are right about the e-mail, website and avatar. Man he cleaned house! Guess I'll have to call you Nick to see how the weather is in NY![/quote:2xppylad]

You let me know when you need to know the weather buddy, I'm on it! :LOL: 8)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1irmjlsv][quote="Nick Prochilo":1irmjlsv]He took his avatar and left! Maybe Ludichris can reach out to him? Larry, send him an email and let us know how he is!
I sent him a real nice e-mail, but did not get a reply yet. Guess he's making sure the light doesn't burn out for Finney. See I told you he's a nice guy and always thinks about others. :D

You are right about the e-mail, website and avatar. Man he cleaned house! Guess I'll have to call you Nick to see how the weather is in NY![/quote:1irmjlsv]

You let me know when you need to know the weather buddy, I'm on it! :LOL: 8)[/quote:1irmjlsv]

Make sure you make copies of the weather reports! :D Never know when you'll need to know what the weather was like 3 weeks ago or what someone talked about!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":32pyqsil][quote="Larry Wolfe":32pyqsil][quote="Nick Prochilo":32pyqsil]He took his avatar and left! Maybe Ludichris can reach out to him? Larry, send him an email and let us know how he is!

You are right about the e-mail, website and avatar. Man he cleaned house! Guess I'll have to call you Nick to see how the weather is in NY![/quote:32pyqsil]

You let me know when you need to know the weather buddy, I'm on it! :LOL: 8)[/quote:32pyqsil]
Make sure you make copies of the weather reports! :D Never know when you'll need to know what the weather was like 3 weeks ago or what someone talked about![/quote:32pyqsil]

In triplicite! ;-)

Chris Finney said:
I will come to your house you little #%@$$ *&%#$. :evil:

You've got BEER. :partyman: :smt030 :drinkers: :hug:

You and the Mrs. are more than welcome anytime Finney! I'll throw some meat on the cooker get us a case of Guinness and we'll have a party brotha! :-D

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":8an7rz1z]I will come to your house you little #%@$$ *&%#$. :evil:

You've got BEER. :partyman: :smt030 :drinkers: :hug:

You and the Mrs. are more than welcome anytime Finney! I'll throw some meat on the cooker get us a case of Guinness and we'll have a party brotha! :-D[/quote:8an7rz1z]

Everybody say Ho! Ho Say ho! ho
It's a party now... yeah at Larry's house.
It's a party now... yeah at Larry's house.
:-D :-D :-D

Nick, give us some 'beat box'. :LOL:

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":28d92xxq]its no wonder your firetrucks suck!

They SUCK water... and they also SQUIRT it. :p[/quote:28d92xxq]

We're finally done with drafting around here. All areas have hydrants.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1kya96bq][quote="Larry Wolfe":1kya96bq][quote="Nick Prochilo":1kya96bq]He took his avatar and left! Maybe Ludichris can reach out to him? Larry, send him an email and let us know how he is!

You are right about the e-mail, website and avatar. Man he cleaned house! Guess I'll have to call you Nick to see how the weather is in NY![/quote:1kya96bq]

You let me know when you need to know the weather buddy, I'm on it! :LOL: 8)[/quote:1kya96bq]

Make sure you make copies of the weather reports! :D Never know when you'll need to know what the weather was like 3 weeks ago or what someone talked about![/quote:1kya96bq]
You have them saved too, Larry ~ You just don't realize it! What a DA!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":345sfyl3]He took his avatar and left! Maybe Ludichris can reach out to him? Larry, send him an email and let us know how he is!
I sent him a real nice e-mail, but did not get a reply yet. [/quote:345sfyl3]
Liar!!!

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":tyywhd5p]I miss him!
Liar!!![/quote:tyywhd5p]

Bill, Bill, Bill, why such a nasty attitude? You slam people on your way out, then come back with posts like these, I have moisture in my eyes! Have you been drinking?

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":bfds59cs][quote="Nick Prochilo":bfds59cs]He took his avatar and left! Maybe Ludichris can reach out to him? Larry, send him an email and let us know how he is!
I sent him a real nice e-mail, but did not get a reply yet. [/quote:bfds59cs]
Liar!!![/quote:bfds59cs]

Hey Genius it was a joke! If I were to send you an e-mail it would look like this :compuf: when you opened it.

Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
I see that Susan Z posted today on BarbcueBible.com today. So I guess that she will be returning here shortly. -Adrian

Adrian funny you posted about Susan, I was just thinking about her. She posted on April 8th on TVWBB. Guess someone or something here pissed her off? :)

I did about an hour ago, I didn't ask what caused her to leave, just asked her to come back. Hopefully she will.

Kloset BBQR said:
I did about an hour ago, I didn't ask what caused her to leave, just asked her to come back. Hopefully she will.

Did she respond to you? She hasn't been posting regularly on TVWBB. I was concerned that something happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom