Where's Susan??????? - Page 10 - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > General (Non-BBQ) Discussion
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 08:13 AM   #91
Official BBQ Central Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennR
Sorry I've been beatin' up on you lately Larry. It is all in Jest and I certainly wouldn't trade you for anybody. You're a five tool guy!

1. cue knowledge
2. sense of humor
3. picture taking/posting skills
4. everyday availability
5. Beer drinker!

But, I'm off topic here. Where's Susan?
:smooch:

Old 04-11-2005, 08:26 AM   #92

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wolfe
Quote:
Sorry I've been beatin' up on you lately Larry. It is all in Jest and I certainly wouldn't trade you for anybody. You're a five tool guy!

1. cue knowledge
2. sense of humor
3. picture taking/posting skills
4. everyday availability
5. Beer drinker!

But, I'm off topic here. Where's Susan?
:smooch:
icky.
:lmao:

Old 04-11-2005, 09:14 AM   #93

I think we should send Bill to look for her. He got Ludichris to come back! #-o
Old 04-11-2005, 12:04 PM   #94

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finney
Nice to see I'm loved....
Don't worry Finn commodity. I've looked at the salary cap implications and it's not likely that Raichlen can afford the cap hit. You're staying here. So's Larry cause SR wouldn't even give us a "player to be named later" for him.
Well, I'm glad Greg pays me so well. Although the BBQ Bible team would probably have some perks. But, I bet they're not selling white T-shirts at cost. Anything else for that matter.

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."

in seach of Umami
Old 04-11-2005, 01:19 PM   #95
BBQ Centralite

You doofuses are playing right into her manipulative little clutches! Haven't any of you ever had dealings with a woman before?.....Oh , sorry, I forgot my audience!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 04:10 PM   #96
BBQ Central College

Can't live with them!
Can't live without em!!!

Cheers : :
Old 04-11-2005, 06:04 PM   #97

Women, Can't live with them...

Pass the nuts.

(Norm, from Cheers)

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."

in seach of Umami
Old 04-11-2005, 07:14 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Prochilo
I didn't get him to come back. I sent him an email and he replied with his thoughts about this board saying he wouldn't come back, but then did on his own before before everyone pounded on him. Not defending him ~ Don't even know him.

I wouldn't ask anyone to come back to this board. It's to harsh. I stay here because there is a little I think I can contribute to some and there is alot of good information here. Many here say you have to have a thick skin to play here or get out. That, in my opinion, is what's costing this board members like Rita, Bryan, Keith, Ed, Jane, and I think Susan as well, and there are more. TexLaw made a damn good post last week about where the future of this board lies...And I agree with everything he said except I believe a happy medium can be reached. There's alot of animosity on this board (And yeah, I've been part of it) ~ Too much IMO, but as has been mentioned many times, thick skin is required.....

Old 04-11-2005, 07:23 PM   #99

well, about the time Susan left I had a negative discussion with a new member, and if I was the cause of Susan leaving, I apologize to her and to all.

Still don't think I was out of line, but I understand how things get mis-
interpreted.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:26 PM   #100

[quote=Niagara River Smoker]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Nick Prochilo":1p5votqa
I didn't get him to come back. I sent him an email and he replied with his thoughts about this board saying he wouldn't come back, but then did on his own before before everyone pounded on him. Not defending him ~ Don't even know him.

I wouldn't ask anyone to come back to this board. It's to harsh. I stay here because there is a little I think I can contribute to some and there is alot of good information here. Many here say you have to have a thick skin to play here or get out. That, in my opinion, is what's costing this board members like Rita, Bryan, Keith, Ed, Jane, and I think Susan as well, and there are more. TexLaw made a damn good post last week about where the future of this board lies...And I agree with everything he said except I believe a happy medium can be reached. There's alot of animosity on this board (And yeah, I've been part of it) ~ Too much IMO, but as has been mentioned many times, thick skin is required.....[/quote:1p5votqa]

I have to agree with some of what you say here. I don't believe or want to believe thats why Susan isn't here. She stayed with all conversations and I always liked the advise see gave. She has hardley posted on TVWBB and I think something might be wrong. I hope she is fine and will be back soon. I have re-read some of her last posts and didn't see anything in them that would make somebody up and leave, maybe thats just me, I'm a little more thick skined then some. This board seems to me anyway to be a graduation from TVWBB. We have all cooked a little more and like to BS besides cook. All and any advise needed or given is always welcome by all, we just don't seem to get those"newbie" questions here.