Where's Finney?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
Ha! I've been skiing on Lake Norman. It rocks. 20 miles from Charlotte,
2 miles from Mayberry.

Sorry pal. Even a yankee knows that this is not correct. Mt. Airy and Charlotte are at least 50 miles apart , if not more! :!: I'm very disappointed in you.......Shame, shame, shame!

Greg Rempe said:
I was gone all day last Thursday and no one even noticed!! :-( :-( :-( :-(

That's it, I'm outta here!!! :eek:
The same thing would happen if I left :-(

Green Hornet said:
I have been cleaning my grates for the last couple days and no one even bothered to check up on me. :-(
I missed ya' G.H., I guess we're the redheaded step children :eek:

Finney said:
Had an appointment near Lake Norman in NC yesterday and got back to SC last evening. Thanks for caring. :)
Moving between the 15th and 20th so there will be some slack time around then also. :) Weekends will also be minimal computer time until after the 27th. :badgrin:

Is the move your work sleeping place or your home sleeping place or your work place?

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
Had an appointment near Lake Norman in NC yesterday and got back to SC last evening. Thanks for caring. :)
Moving between the 15th and 20th so there will be some slack time around then also. :) Weekends will also be minimal computer time until after the 27th. :badgrin:

Is the move your work sleeping place or your home sleeping place or your work place?
The move is the work sleeping place (SC). Home is still home (NC). Work actually will be moving to new location early 2007. Supposed to be close to where it is now.

Back
Top Bottom