Where would you like to see a BBQ 4 U get together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Okay here is the poll for the get to gether. Cast your vote.

Personally, I dont think it should be at a competiton.

Don't care, but wherever it is, we/I won't be camping so there has to be a hotel/motel nearby...scantily clad women would be a plus, but if it's a family thing that can get to be a distraction for some people, not me, of course. :shock:

Don't think it should be at a comp.

although I love the idea of scantly clad women running around... I like the campground Idea... I wouldn't mind camping out at brian's place either

BTW.. whatsamatter Brucie... you don't do the camping thing?

Gary in VA said:
although I love the idea of scantly clad women running around... I like the campground Idea... I wouldn't mind camping out at brian's place either

He told me the movie Deliverance scared him and the thought of camping next to you and Bill "Hee Hawing" all night convinced him to never camp around you two!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gary in VA":33mmincd]although I love the idea of scantly clad women running around... I like the campground Idea... I wouldn't mind camping out at brian's place either

He told me the movie Deliverance scared him and the thought of camping next to you and Bill "Hee Hawing" all night convinced him to never camp around you two![/quote:33mmincd]

Must you desecrate every thread on this board with your sexual fantasies and corupt mind.?

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2licxh01][quote="Gary in VA":2licxh01]although I love the idea of scantly clad women running around... I like the campground Idea... I wouldn't mind camping out at brian's place either

He told me the movie Deliverance scared him and the thought of camping next to you and Bill "Hee Hawing" all night convinced him to never camp around you two![/quote:2licxh01]

Must you desecrate every thread on this board with your sexual fantasies and corupt mind.?[/quote:2licxh01]
Yeah I think he must :D

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":bjgvboyg][quote="Gary in VA":bjgvboyg]although I love the idea of scantly clad women running around... I like the campground Idea... I wouldn't mind camping out at brian's place either

He told me the movie Deliverance scared him and the thought of camping next to you and Bill "Hee Hawing" all night convinced him to never camp around you two![/quote:bjgvboyg]

Must you desecrate every thread on this board with your sexual fantasies and corupt mind.?[/quote:bjgvboyg]

Sorry...........

Gary in VA said:

No, Gary that's not it, I love the camping thing, but A) if it's a family thing I know two women who don't like the camping thing B) I don't have a tent or any other stuff needed for camping and C) what Larry said!!!!!!

Bruce B said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3isjvww8]although I love the idea of scantly clad women running around... I like the campground Idea... I wouldn't mind camping out at brian's place either

No, Gary that's not it, I love the camping thing, but A) if it's a family thing I know two women who don't like the camping thing B) I don't have a tent or any other stuff needed for camping and C) what Larry said!!!!!![/quote:3isjvww8]

Did I mention that there are cabins there?

Bruce B said:
[quote="Gary in VA":1360r659]although I love the idea of scantly clad women running around... I like the campground Idea... I wouldn't mind camping out at brian's place either

No, Gary that's not it, I love the camping thing, but A) if it's a family thing I know two women who don't like the camping thing B) I don't have a tent or any other stuff needed for camping and C) what Larry said!!!!!![/quote:1360r659]
Bruce I know of a South Warren guy that could you up with some fine camping gear :D

No banjos :shock:

Myrtle Beach has everything anyone could want in a resort town. There are plenty of different kinds of accomodations and plenty of entertainment, both family and adult. Besides, it's close by and Cappy won't go anywhere else. :roll:

Jack

I say BWs back yard. We could tour Klose & Gator production facilities and maybe catch a glimpse of Willie or Jason Boland :shock: And the warden would cook when ya'll are too hung over to think :) Just a thought

brian j said:
Puff said:
John that looks real nice!

Cappy check with your PO.....he might let you slide ;)
i'm with you puff. that looks real nice. let's set a date. what do you guys think of june, say 6/15/07 - 6/17/07 or 6/22/07 - 6/24/06? june seems to be a break in comps.
For me ..early June bad.......Harley Drags in "Ohio"
End of June good ;)

DATsBBQ said:
I say BWs back yard. We could tour Klose & Gator production facilities and maybe catch a glimpse of Willie or Jason Boland :shock: And the warden would cook when ya'll are too hung over to think :) Just a thought

Good thing you didn't mean 'literally' [smilie=a_disconcerted.gif]

I'm voting for Bill's place with the cabins or a place with a nearby hotel.

Any time is good for me except July 10-16, I'll be in Gatlinburg for my daughter's dance competition.

Back
Top Bottom