Where is everybody tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my younger days, I always stopped at the local watering hole on Friday nights. Anyway, I noticed last Friday it was slow too.....

China Grove is actually in the vicinity. Well, this committed bachelor has 4 females in the house. 1 mother, 2 sisters, 1 12 year old daughter.

Lord help me.

Captain Morgan said:
China Grove is actually in the vicinity. Well, this committed bachelor has 4 females in the house. 1 mother, 2 sisters, 1 12 year old daughter.

Lord help me.

With a household like that, you will be committed for sure!!!!!

I was out at the Drink place last night....now I am at the HANGOVER place! :-(

CUSRE YOU MAKER'S MARK....CURSE YOU...(but I still love you!!)

Ahhhh, to be young again! I can do that about twice a year now! I feel myself getting stupider every time too! Hey, I'm a cooker! at this rate, I'm at 3000 in a year! I'm out of control! WM

Chris, when I go from my customer in Burlington, to my customer in Charlotte, I go right past it. I'll look you up next time. Last April, I actually loaded up the company minivan with hickory in a town called Green Level in Alamance County.I can't get it here. Man you want to talk about a spongey ride. Comin up the West VA Pike with 1000 lbs of hickory in the back of a Dodge minivan!!!! :shock: :shock:

I got a long hose. Will that work? Good lord, there sure are alot of firemen involved with this stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom