What's ya'll cookin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After 2 or 3 cups of coffee this morning I'm going to grind a couple of roasts for burgers later today. Of course you HAVE to have hot dogs on the 4th fo July and probably a few links of boudin.

Yes..it dont really have any Musk Ox in it..lol. I forget to come over here yesterday but managed to bang out a few burgers on the gasser. Just cooked up a couple sticks of bacon wrapped Boudan for the after breakfast snack session. I moved back to Zummos since Holmes Smokehouse seem to have got cute and changed up the recipe. It sorta fell apart. I'm starting an 11 lb fresh pinic at about 3 AM since we have been invited to a big party up on Okiehoma for tomorow..and I foolish offered to bring something..lol .

Traditional Griffloaf, went to the freezer and was totally out of moose meat and the elk just didn't smell good ;) But Griffloaf is always a hit with family and friends, check it out Max.

Griff, I think most of the youngsters out there today haven't had homemade ice cream.

It might even be better than beer.

well, no, but a damn close second.

Cap'n, I think you're probably right. I recall that you are partial to homemade peach ice cream. How have ya been lately?

Last edited:
@ Griff Loaf..Hope you remembered the whale blubber. I forgot that one time. Just did not seem the same.
@MsuHand..nice looking vittles. Big Happy Birthday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom