What's The Most Stupid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Thing you have done? Me? I was cutting hot peppers and stuck my finger in my eye, not once but twice, anouther moron thing I did was to hard boil eggs twice. :oops: Adult beverages were involved, does that count for any thing? :LOL: It's real easy to be a idiot. :LOL: But hay, we all do dumb stuff. Just some more than others. :D I'll admit it. :roll:

I got burned 45% of my body when I was 8 and ended up being an Industrial Firefighter.???

AND, I keep checking in on this forum.

Making popcorn..heating up oil, some friends stop by...I get distracted....oil spontainesly combusts..I put a lid on it....then take the lid off to see if the fire went out...It didn't, so instead of putting the lid back on, I grabbed the kettle and ran outside...Still have scars on my hand, but on the brighter side, the folks at the Erie County Trauma center were real nice !

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Thing you have done? Me? I was cutting hot peppers and stuck my finger in my eye, not once but twice, anouther moron thing I did was to hard boil eggs twice. :oops: Adult beverages were involved, does that count for any thing? :LOL: It's real easy to be a idiot. :LOL: But hay, we all do dumb stuff. Just some more than others. :D I'll admit it. :roll:

Your pepper story? When I was about 21, I was eating Jalapenos at a party . I subsequently uh, "retired" with a young lady and began giving her a "massage?" She imediately screamed "WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!!" Game over. I got a glass of water and tried to cool her down........

Woodman said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

Your pepper story? When I was about 21, I was eating Jalapenos at a party . I subsequently uh, "retired" with a young lady and began giving her a "massage?" She imediately screamed "WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!!" Game over. I got a glass of water and tried to cool her down........[/quot

Damned good thing it wasn't your tongue

I feel into the one foot deep pond on my patio & my head went under water :shock: Busted that pond wide open

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom