What's the best movie you've seen in the past 6 months?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chris Finney said:
Larry, you've got your head so far up the elephant's ass... all you smell is peanuts. :shock:
Open your eyes, and think for yourself.

I'll still get my hug at Smoke Stock. :hug:

Nope you are totally wrong "Finshit", I am looking at the big picture. Plus you gotta love GW, he has more balls than Bill and Hillary did together! :shock:

I'll give you a nice warm "Republican Hug" no problem!

Woodman said:
While we fight amongst ourselves, the Chinese are stealin every one of our jobs!

They're not steal'n them Wood(couldn't think of anything that fit). Our government is giving them away. Actually giving tax breaks for companies to move jobs overseas. Outsourcing is our country's newest export.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":3ku2e8jq]Larry, you've got your head so far up the elephant's ass... all you smell is peanuts. :shock:
Open your eyes, and think for yourself.

I'll still get my hug at Smoke Stock. :hug:

Nope you are totally wrong "Finshit", I am looking at the big picture. Plus you gotta love GW, he has more balls than Bill and Hillary did together! :shock:

I'll give you a nice warm "Republican Hug" no problem![/quote:3ku2e8jq]

Looks like Winston Churchill was correct: "The best argument against democracy is 15 minutes with the average voter."

(Impartial Boss steps in(look at my avatar) and says)

"SHUT-UP YOU TWO!!"

If there is going to be no winner of the argument then why bother yelling at each other. Everyone of us will have different views on politics, right?? I don't have a problem with you guys debating it...NICELY...but when you yell and swear at each other I feel all sad inside and when I feel sad then I want to exert my ALL MIGHTY POWER!!!

So, in closing, debate nicely and leave the swearing to the Texans!! :shock:

Excuse me Mr. Boss, please read the disclaimer (that you wrote) prior to entering the General Discussion area :shock: Or is this gonna be one of those "make rules up as we go, type of things"? Lighten up, it's all in fun! JHC, go sell a trailer!

And beofore anyone takes the "muscle" comment out of context...I get no complaints about not being "muscular" enough at home!! :shock:

Greg, we as men know there is only one "muscle" that counts! Therefore, you must be being complimented on your arm muscles! :shock:

They should have called Phanton of the Opera, "Marathon of the Opera." I was praying for death half way through the damn thing.

Which reminds me: I need some more margarita mix. The gang'll be thristy watching that ball game out on the lanai.

:beach:

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3np7s082][quote="john wolfe":3np7s082]best comedy meet the parents .worst propaganda film farenhiet 911 worst human being michael moore

That's why I love my Dad![/quote:3np7s082]

Man Larry. He's as hate filled as you. :-([/quote:3np7s082]

Nope, I'm old enough to be my own man and have my own beliefs! Just happens that my father and I have the same beliefs!

Let's not do this again today! Let's sit back and enjoy a "Fatty" together! :weedman:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom