What's on your shelves?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Just wondering how many different rubs and BBQ sauces everyone has in your home right this very minute.

Puff said:
Just wondering how many different rubs and BBQ sauces everyone has in your home right this very minute.

Got 1 bottle of Sucklebusters
3 of my Beef Rubs,
4 of my Pork Rubs,
1 of my Chicken Rubs
1 of my Curries
1 Bottle of my Vinegar Pork Sauce
and a cupboard full of spice to make more stuff :LOL:

What Dave said......Hell, I'll bet I have 8 varieties of dried chiles in bulk and 8 different chili powders!

DATsBBQ said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
Too many to count......
Come on count :roll:

Come on Puffy, go easy. He only has ten finger and ten toes to keep count with :LOL:
See that's what happens when you assume...I lost part of a thumb in a tragic BBQ accident....therefore I have 20 rubs...9 digits on my hands...10 on my feet and one big one :D

Im loaded:

Texas Rib Rangers
Texas BBQ Rub
King Ranch Rub
Great American Land and Cattle Company
Fiesta
John Henry
Obie-Q's
SuckleBusters
(need some Wolfe...hint hint)

Gator

I have a 42" high by 30" or so wide cabinet full, and I mean full, of rubs, spices, whole spices. Funny thing is, the only rubs I use when I cook are my own and Klose's poultry rub. Plus, there's an above fridge cabinet that holds some other bbq "stuff".

Ddogs Maple
Wolf (original and citris)
Sucklebuster
Wittrub
and a gallon of my homemade bbq sauce in the fridge...

Ill play your game Puff !!!

john pen said:
Ddogs Maple
Wolf (original and citris)
Sucklebuster
Wittrub
and a gallon of my homemade bbq sauce in the fridge...

Ill play your game Puff !!!
No game......just curious.
I'm not trying to play anyones rubs or sauces.
Looked at my shelves today thinking I needed more room.
Just wondered what everyone else has in stock.

P.S. Need a 1/2 gallon of your homade stuff to try ;)

Dude, Ive been misunderstood..I was participating..not draging you down like the other stiffs here...

i also have a whole cabinet of spices. To make things even better I just found out there is a Penzeys Spice store in Jacksonville, FL. 35 min south of me. Look out, the lab will be smokin now! LOL

They have to ruin everything..but dont worry..within the next hour or so they'll drag this worthwhile thread off topic... :x

john pen said:
They have to ruin everything..but dont worry..within the next hour or so they'll drag this worthwhile thread off topic... :x

Man, I thought this was going to turn in a mutual admiration society meeting for rub manufacturers who hawk..... never mind ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom