Whats for Sunday dinner ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Whats everybody making for Sunday Dinner ?

I just started a big pot of spagetti sauce...folks comming over around 3...

Eating all of the left-over Que from the cook-oput I did for Becky's co-workers yesterday! It was a blast...and now I can enjoy some PP sammies and ribs...and baked beans too!! :D

Gonna make me some sauce this week, John...love spaghetti!! :(

Nick Prochilo said:
Stuffed artichokes and turkey breast. Greg, your not gonna end up in the hospital again from those beans are you?

Nick, how do you do your 'chokes ?

Nick Prochilo said:
Stuffed artichokes and turkey breast. Greg, your not gonna end up in the hospital again from those beans are you?

Those were Woodman's beans...not mine!! I make nice baked beans not Heart Attack beans. I told him he should have named them that on his menu but he didn't listen...what a dope! :) :eek: :grin:

My daughter asked for country ham and biscuits with fresh hash browns...so I am gonna give her what she wants

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":yf1bmko2]Stuffed artichokes and turkey breast. Greg, your not gonna end up in the hospital again from those beans are you?

Those were Woodman's beans...not mine!! I make nice baked beans not Heart Attack beans. I told him he should have named them that on his menu but he didn't listen...what a dope! :) :eek: :grin:[/quote:yf1bmko2] :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

I traded some back bacon for a nice slab of home grown
Black Angus Chuck. Temps are only in the mid 40*'s today
so it's gonna be an indoor Pot Roast.

I guess it will be a surprise, I didn’t take the initiative so my wife is cooking. That is if she remembers how to find the kitchen. (She actually is a good cook, but as my kids say Dad’s the better cooker) I think I’ll have her make that Twinkie Tiramisu for dessert. If I put in a request today she’ll probably make it by….next week? Or I can make it tomorrow after work.

john pen said:
[quote="Bruce B":1dvcg9cp]Pork chops on the kettle glazed with TPJ.

Bruce, at what point during the cooking do you add the glaze ?[/quote:1dvcg9cp]

Probably near the end, if I remember to do it.

Two legs of lamb...and I learned to cook one large or two small ones. I am fightin' to keep both upright somewhat and not over the charcoal, on the Platinum. They have another couple hours to go =P~

Salmon, Salmon and more Salmon! Roasted miniature yellow potatoes and broccoli! Yeah, that's what I want to put on my menu......"Heart Attack Beans". How about a "Stroke Brisket" and some "Lung Cancer Pulled Pork" with that? Maybe some "Hodgkins Disease Baklava" for dessert? #-o

Aren't you going over the top with all the other descriptors? Besides, those Heart Attack beans were REAL! :eek: :!:

Back
Top Bottom