What's everyone cooking for the long weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Comeptition has away of making you humble. #-o
Will give it another go in a couple of weeks in San Diego.

About 15 willing be working, this is a series of events in Seattle, Vancouver WA, and Boise. WBBQA isa great group of people to work with.
Jim

Larry Wolfe said:
I picked up two 7lb turkey breasts and am gonna pick up a pack of spares from BJ's on the way home. What are ya'll cooking???

I have picked up some beef ribs at Sam`s , got my oak wood together, got my rub and apple cider ready to go, come sunday morning I get up bright and early to get a fire going in the side firebox, get the deck chairs out and settle down for a nice day outside and some serious smoking. Some friends may bring something for themselves I told em if they want it ready for the smoking bring it to me the night before.

I'm doing a Masaman Curry, with thinly sliced steak, broccoli, potatoes, onions, and peanuts. Accompanying will be jasmine rice.

Gonna brine some thick pork loin chops, rub'em and grill hot and fast. Been working on this recipe to add to my tried and true file. Probably do some beer boiled shrimp and some grilled asparagus too.

10.gif
Damn, that looks great ~ Let's eat!!
10.gif

Q-Rookie...did you make a coal fire in a gasser...it looks a lot like the inside of my Silver B...ecxept you have more food on it than I usually do! :)

Q-Rookie said:
But the best part of it is that my wife doesn't eat red meat

IT'S MINE...MINE...ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for freezers!
Pork and chicken are white meat, aren't they? :eek:

That's some great lookin' food!! =P~ =P~ =P~

Those little thumbnail pics look pretty good. I ain't clickin' on them though ~ Not me!! I sure wish people would use a different host for their pics...... Nuthin' personal, I just hate ePhotoHut!!

All you have to do is click on "Hide Box" in the lower right corner of the pop up and it disappears.

Back
Top Bottom