What's cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
we've got unbelievable weather this weekend. Perfect for grilling....
I'm thinking hamburgers one night. Perhaps a canned chicken tomorrow night.

What you guys and gals doing?

Thinking the canned chicken sounds like a good plan. Now do those come with or without feathers? Maybe some smoked grits to go with. Whatcha think?

No pictures, so I guess I just dreamed about the beef "Prime Rib On-A-Stick" :oops:

About a pound per meat and bone, sprinkled with Moore's Marinade and gently rubbed with Montreal Steak seasoning. Put in the Baby for about 2-1/2 hours @ 275ish.
Good dream, cuz I'm not hungry any more.

Might do the cook again tomorrow, for real, or I might just dream it again. :roll: :LOL:

BOB

Sounds excellent Bob. I dont like this picture taking deal either. Who got time to do a photography session while they busy cooking? Take a female lady to multi task like that..or gasp..maybe a girly man. I think they know how to do it too.

Traveled to East Texas to see my Dad and attend a wedding. Won't get home until tomorrow night, but will definitely smoke some rib eyes then! Happy Fathers Day all!

Captain Morgan said:
I'd be a little leery about a place called Camp Woodie.
only you my friend, only you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Got tired of waiting on free app, so I bought it.

Well my mind has been eased on the canned wild chicken running around on the turnda deal. Friends do not let friends eat tame canned chicken. Very nice pics of food. I did some killer reubens on my GE George Foreman flapper grill and paninni squasher. Course I did not have time to take pics so I didnt really make it. Not sure why I am burping sour kraut so heavy.

bbquzz said:
Doing a Fatty as I write for tomorrow's breakfast and prepping for fish tacos tonight, loads of fresh small mouth, pictures later.
Bbquzz, the Fattie looks awesome. I haven't made one in a while. Thinking this weekend.

I have been playing with Pulling them a little before done, then wrapping in bread dough and finishing in the oven. Comes out pretty good! ]
[

Back
Top Bottom