What's cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure of everything but stuffing casings with hot Italian sausage is one thing on my list. And since my two daughters are vegetarians, there will be some vegetable lasagna in the oven. Maybe some grilled lamb chops and a pork tenderloin for Sunday.

Two Griff Loafs going on soon with my BBQ R's Delight Cherry pellets, a veggie pouch. Sunday brunch, SOS, breakfast casserole, biscuits, baked apples, sweet rolls, Bloody Mary's, Mimosas.

Sent from BBQuzz's iPhone using Tapatalk!

Its too cold for outdoor cooking in God's Country..temporary of course. Guess I will just eat some wimmen cooked groceries. Beanie weenies..sardines etc.

Small prime rib here to take with me to some people that don't know what grilled food is all about. I'll show 'em!

BOB
Cappy, I think I'd trade that sister in on a new model...

Today I cooked 10 turkey breasteses, 6 briskets. For lunch I cooked a couple dozen, wangs, couple dozen, moink balls, smoked a chub of bologna for sammiches, and smoked some fresh sausages. Will cook a whole ribeye tomorrow afternoon along with horsey sauce and mushroom sauce( mom will do rest) Then Sunday will be turkey, spiral sliced ham with all the traditional sides at my house for inlaws. Then Monday I shall rest.

Good Lawdy Miz Claudie..that is a lot of protein. I would recommend you for a promotional notch up in the hierarchy of the pecking order around here. What comes after graduating from this place? Pitmaster at least..or something equally impressive if not mo so..so to speak:)

swampsauce said:
Today I cooked 10 turkey breasteses, 6 briskets. For lunch I cooked a couple dozen, wangs, couple dozen, moink balls, smoked a chub of bologna for sammiches, and smoked some fresh sausages. Will cook a whole ribeye tomorrow afternoon along with horsey sauce and mushroom sauce( mom will do rest) Then Sunday will be turkey, spiral sliced ham with all the traditional sides at my house for inlaws. Then Monday I shall rest.

Just another reason to love Timmy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk

bigwheel said:
Good Lawdy Miz Claudie..that is a lot of protein. I would recommend you for a promotional notch up in the hierarchy of the pecking order around here. What comes after graduating from this place? Pitmaster at least..or something equally impressive if not mo so..so to speak:)
I did have onion on the sammich. That count as a veggie? ))))

Have 2 of these in the oven now. BEST chocolate pie I have ever eaten!!!!!!!
Chocolate Chess Pie
1 1/2 C sugar
1/4 C cocoa
a pinch of salt,
2 eggs
1/4 C margarine (melted)
1 (5.33 oz.) can evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 unbaked 9" deep dish pie crust.
Combine sugar, cocoa & salt; stir well and set aside. Combine eggs, melted margarine, evaporated milk,
and vanilla; beat well. Add sugar mixture and mix well. Pour filling into pie crust & bake @ 350 for 45-50 minutes.

swampsauce said:
bigwheel said:
I did have onion on the sammich. That count as a veggie? ))))

I think mushroom sauce counts.

Bob In Fla. said:
Small prime rib here to take with me to some people that don't know what grilled food is all about. I'll show 'em!

BOB

if my other sister is here, her tie breaking vote would be for large
amounts of beer with horseradish sauce...unfortunately she lives in
China.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Bob In Fla.":3hxd1dt5]Small prime rib here to take with me to some people that don't know what grilled food is all about. I'll show 'em!

BOB

if my other sister is here, her tie breaking vote would be for large
amounts of beer with horseradish sauce...unfortunately she lives in
China.[/quote:3hxd1dt5]
:LOL: :LOL:
Good to see there's still a few good sisters around! I have 2 of them. Sometimes 3. :?

BOB

Was gonna rest tomorrow. But after slicing this ham and looking at the bone, I see ham and tater soup on the menu tomorrow.

Well thanks for that pie recipe. Sounds sorta like my Mama made it cept she just added the egg yokes and saved the whites to make the calf slobber for on top. Guess we had a flat chessted pie or something like that. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom