What'dya get ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
I got a rock.

I got some stuff for myself early, a Canon Powershot A570IS, and a R0DE NT1-A condenser mic. Yesterday, I got a signed Kevin Harvick print (w/ cert), a #29 flag, a winter survival set for the car, a game called Modern Warfare, and some underwear (I'll post pics of me modeling them later).

Oh boy, a present for the rest of us!
1.gif

I got a Cutco Santoku knife from my dad, some gift cards, some booze, but the biggest thing was from my g/f who helped pay for my Stumps GF223 at the end of October.

KyBlueBBQ said:
Well lets see, I got a really sweet kitchen cart on wheels to hold all my Q stuff, a cutting board that'll outlive me, sausage grinder, sausage stuffer - thats all the Q stuff. ALso picked up the usual clothes, and a kickass back massager thing to put in the big truck ... 5 massage motors, and heat.. very nice!!

Glad everybody had a wonderful day, and made it thru safe and sound!

Can I have that when you die?

Christopher said:
I got a Cutco Santoku knife from my dad, some gift cards, some booze, but the biggest thing was from my g/f who helped pay for my Stumps GF223 at the end of October.

Wow! Sounds serious! When are you announcing the wedding date? She's a keeper! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
Christopher said:

Wow! Sounds serious! When are you announcing the wedding date? She's a keeper! :D

You better ask her. He is hooked and ain't gettin off. :LOL:

I got a Garmin GPS for the car. I also got to eat Christmas lunch with my parents and my brother's family (who I only see about once or twice a year). :)

Santa was good this year; 3 BBQ books, Ray Lampe's BBQ All Year Long and Road Trip and Killer Ribs by Davidson; BBBQ300 Tel-Tru Therm; stainless steel Weber 22 1/2 grate; BBQ Guru Probe Tree; couple shirts; some golf balls(which will end up lost);single burner hot plate & stainless steel wood sawdust bowl; a couple gift cards, and 10 hours of time spent with family from both sides yesterday.

I got to spend all day with my wife (who works almost everyday) and my kids and then to my in laws for their Christmas party.

My wife is the best, I love her with all my heart and, quite frankly, I don't know where I would be right now if I (we) didn't have her. She's the only thing I wanted...and she was right there next to me on Christmas Day!

I could care less about the gifts and all that BS!

got a couple of tel-tru therms for the girls, "La Technique" by Jacques Pepin (the greatest (besides Julia) tv chef ever), a new dustbuster, some other odds and ends....first year in a while that i didn't get any socks or underwear....oh well, guess i'll have to go around commando :shock:

Rob

Rob D. said:
got a couple of tel-tru therms for the girls, "La Technique" by Jacques Pepin (the greatest (besides Julia) tv chef ever), a new dustbuster, some other odds and ends....first year in a while that i didn't get any socks or underwear....oh well, guess i'll have to go around commando :shock:

Rob

WOW...could have gone all day without that visual. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
I got to spend all day with my wife (who works almost everyday) and my kids and then to my in laws for their Christmas party.

My wife is the best, I love her with all my heart and, quite frankly, I don't know where I would be right now if I (we) didn't have her. She's the only thing I wanted...and she was right there next to me on Christmas Day!

I could care less about the gifts and all that BS!
For once I totally agree with you Greg ;)

The grinder isnt the best out there, Its the attachment for my Kitch aid stand mixer, and the stuffer too. Me and a buddy from work went halves on a actual grinder and bucket stuffer from cabelas. I wanted one for the house here to do smaller batches and the like.

Heres the Cutting board, and the kitchen Cart...

Well we was always po folks ya know. So I got the same thing as I got back when I was 12. It be something to wear and play with too. I got the Levis wwith the front pockets cut out. Serves triple duty as a hand warmer too.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom