What We Look Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Old?

Sorry, I just thought there may have been a FEW new members since last done. Like me.
PARTY!!!!!!
ed

Man I just did a search like Greg suggested, alot of you guys are really old and really ugly :eek:

Captain Morgan said:
Not me. I'm young and ugly.

Yeah right! [-X
1.gif

I'll share a pic. This one is a couple of years old and not very good. Since my digital camera is broken and all my pics are on a different harddrive on another computer, I can't access any of the newer ones. I haven't changed too much at all since this one.

Ok for some reason, it wouldn't let me upload it to that ephoto thing at the bottom. I dont' have a hosting account and to be frightfully honest, don't have the patience nor want all the junk email to sign up for those freebie deals. LOL Here is a link to my yahoo profile with a pic.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/alliedawn_98

LMAO! Hey, I feel young at heart and why take the kids to the park if I can't play too?

Most people here already know what "Aqua Noggin" looks like, but I'll post this pick of me anyways.

Captain Morgan said:
well, I don't take pictures of myself, but if you go to www.wezv.com ,
you can see why I'm on the radio instead of tv.

Jim that's not true, you're quite the handsome man standing between "the late" Don Knotts and Tim Conway!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom