What to buy her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess it depends on the woman! Only you can know your wife/girlfriend well enough to know what kind of woman she is. It's like Les. My dad was always happy with clothes, tools, kitchen gadgets. Les is ok with tools but wants fun things for Christmas. You buy him clothes and while he won't hurt your feelings, you can tell he's not the least bit happy. Get him a kitchen gadgets and he's likely to shoot flames from his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. lol It's hard for me to buy for him because I am a practical person. I like to get things I can use for Christmas.

Last year, he got me pajamas (see the trend here!), a GE stand mixer (love it, love it, love it), and a velour jogging suit. I loved them and the only one I actually requested was a stand mixer.

My wife says if I buy her an appliance for a gift, it better be too large for her to throw at me because she will.

Griff

Griff said:
My wife says if I buy her an appliance for a gift, it better be too large for her to throw at me because she will.

Griff
My wife wouldn't know what to do with an appliance :roll:

Laugh all you want fellows and Diva...you wouldn't be laughing if you saw how much I was talking home from a skin care class though!!

Greg, I think it's wonderful if you can enjoy selling Mary Kay and make money from it! I've been asked to become a rep several times, was also asked by a manager of a department store makeup counter. I enjoy applying it to people and teaching them how to do it themselves but I can't imagine trying to recruit people to have all those parties!

not laughing at you. I just wish i had known I just bought some Mary Kay stuff for my Godmother in Florida had I known I would have purchased from you! Next time I know. I think it is awesome!

I owned an eBay store for a long time just until a few months ago. It is amazing how much those part time sales can add up!!

Woohoo for you!

Greg, I don't mean to be personal ... but, do you have a pink Cadillac? :shock:

darci_new_pink_cadillac.jpg

--John 8)
(Just wondering. :roll: )

brian j said:
Unity said:
Why is it most of the threads around here go someplace you never would have dreamed? :scratch

--John 8)
i'm with john on this one. :scratch

Hey, that's the fun thing about this board. If I wanted predictable or sane, I'd hang some where else.

(hmmmm, Griff scratches chin and realizes he is one of them.)

Griff

I don't object to them going places you'd never dream, I was just caught by surprise.

I mean, who'd've guessed we'd go from jewelry and frilly undies to ... well, you know. ;)

--John 8)

Unity said:
I don't object to them going places you'd never dream, I was just caught by surprise.

I mean, who'd've guessed we'd go from jewelry and frilly undies to ... well, you know. ;)

--John 8)

I expected it! But then again, look who your dealing with! :oops:

Uh, Greg, you know that dinner we were planning next Tuesday? uhm........I just got too busy..............

Back
Top Bottom