What to buy her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":zrjikee2]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":zrjikee2]If you guys ever just listened to your wife and got to know her and showed her you loved her every chance you got, you'd already know what she wants!
So what does your wife want?

A treadmill! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif][/quote:zrjikee2]

Dude, if I tell Kathy you suggested a tread mill she will kill you.[/quote:zrjikee2]

She asked for it and she'll get it! I get my wife what she wants!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3m4vz36u]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3m4vz36u]If you guys ever just listened to your wife and got to know her and showed her you loved her every chance you got, you'd already know what she wants!
So what does your wife want?

A treadmill! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif][/quote:3m4vz36u]

Dude, if I tell Kathy you suggested a tread mill she will kill you.[/quote:3m4vz36u]
Puff speed dialing Larry house :LOL:

Larry I have a treadmill I bought for my wife last year. Used twice :roll:
Bunch of crap piled on top of it :roll:
I'll give you one hell of a deal! (I'll even ship the pile of crap on it :D )

I have learned this the hard way....Women do not like appliances for gifts. If they say that they do they are not telling the truth. They like jewelry more than anything else on the planet !!!

Al

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
If you guys ever just listened to your wife and got to know her and showed her you loved her every chance you got, you'd already know what she wants!

Huh? What kind of stupid ass advice is that?? (Better read this quick and laugh while you can, I suspect this will be gone momentarily ;) )

It'll be gone because it's useless information and has no input to the thread..........

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Woodman said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":b3hr554b]If you guys ever just listened to your wife and got to know her and showed her you loved her every chance you got, you'd already know what she wants!

Huh? What kind of stupid ass advice is that?? (Better read this quick and laugh while you can, I suspect this will be gone momentarily ;) )

It'll be gone because it's useless information and has no input to the thread..........[/quote:b3hr554b]

And your point is?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Uncle Al":11ab30ib]Bill,

One word DIAMONDS

Al

On a civil servants salery? What are you crazy?[/quote:11ab30ib]

You're a servant alright, civil is questionable though! :shock:

Uncle Al said:
I have learned this the hard way....Women do not like appliances for gifts. If they say that they do they are not telling the truth. They like jewelry more than anything else on the planet !!!

Al

Not true in this case! I truly do love appliances. This year, nothing would make me happier than a dishwasher but if I got that then some of my other pots and pans or cooking gadgets would have to go to make room!

Jewelry is ok but I could take it or leave it. I do wear it occasionally but not that often.

My list this year is:

New pajamas
Baking set (cookie sheets, pizza pans, cake pans)
Cake decorating supplies
Lighthouse or beach themed items for my living room, kitchen, or bedroom

Uncle Al said:

Al

I must thoroughly and absolutely disagree. It all depends on the woman.

I love Appliances. I would love double stacked ovens and a new countertop. Heck I would love a home depot giftcard.

When we got married my hubby bought me a lovely engagement ring and diamond bands to match. On our anniversary he bought me a very $$$ diamond bracelet. I never wear it and most of the time don't wear any rings. I am too busy cooking and baking to be bothered with cleaning them all of the time so they sit in the box.

If he picked a diamond this Christmas over something more practical (like ketchup mustard etc) I would not be happy.

It all depends on the lady.

Oh yeah, bring on the Home Depot, Menards, or even Lowe's gift cards! Gosh, I can spend hours in those stores planning what I want to do to my own house!

Well, I bought my wife a vacuum and a rug shampooer for Christmas one year and she was pissed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom