What the....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
007bond-jb said:
I got it here too. DAMIT BOY.., Rant coing up :twisted:
Have fun BOYS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
JB I know you are a little slow so....I let you in on a little secret...Don't eat the yellow snow... :LOL:

4.gif
19.gif
11.gif

Kloset BBQR said:
Just another sign that global warming is upon us! :shock: :LOL:

I'm going to seriously disagree. As far as I can recall, I learned that the entire planet was covered in snow and ice for quite a number of years, and obviously, it eventually thawed. This was long before humans walked upright, much less drove vehicles.

Odd for it to snow in the great state of LA...yes. Global warming the cause? I need a bit more evidence. Preferably the kind that Al Gore (you know, the inventor of the internet guy) hasn't fluffed up!!! :shock:

CarolinaQue said:
Kloset BBQR said:
Just another sign that global warming is upon us! :shock: :LOL:

I'm going to seriously disagree. As far as I can recall, I learned that the entire planet was covered in snow and ice for quite a number of years, and obviously, it eventually thawed. This was long before humans walked upright, much less drove vehicles.

Odd for it to snow in the great state of LA...yes. Global warming the cause? I need a bit more evidence. Preferably the kind that Al Gore (you know, the inventor of the internet guy) hasn't fluffed up!!! :shock:

I think you missed my point there Carolina. Global warming and anything that comes out of Al Gore's mouth is a crock of you know what! Now that's going to cost you 10,000 carbon credits! :LOL:

I think you and I are on the same page regarding this. Just wanted to point that out.

Actually Dallas, this is where most folks get into fallacial reasoning trouble with "global warming". I am not saying it is happening, but snow in the tropical areas, and melting in the ice caps is exactly what would happen in a global warming scenario! This is just a rare, but perfectly normal dusting in an area that doesn't usually see snow.

Global warming got back from lunch and started melting this stuff off.

img_173542_0_84a114360167035c6d40863a5d841d74.jpg

img_173542_1_6896cbf0d5d4e4f50c7f2713a305422c.jpg

A squirrel even came out to eat awhile ago.

Woodman said:
Actually Dallas, this is where most folks get into fallacial reasoning trouble with "global warming". I am not saying it is happening, but snow in the tropical areas, and melting in the ice caps is exactly what would happen in a global warming scenario! This is just a rare, but perfectly normal dusting in an area that doesn't usually see snow.

All I can say is Al Gore invented global warming! :LOL:

And I predict we'll see a lot more of it come spring too! (at least in the Northern Hemisphere)

Kloset,

I hear ya. Just wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not? But yes, we are on the same page.

Ronbeaux50,

Is that a cherry tree you have there? Boy, I wouldn't be able to wait unti a section of that came down. I'd hafta help it along a bit if you know what I mean!!!

CarolinaQue said:
Kloset,

I hear ya. Just wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not? But yes, we are on the same page.

Ronbeaux50,

Is that a cherry tree you have there? Boy, I wouldn't be able to wait unti a section of that came down. I'd hafta help it along a bit if you know what I mean!!!

Nope. Not Cherry. 100 year old Live Oak.

Live oak huh? I always wondered what those looked like up close. I hear that they make a mighty fine cookin' wood also? It sure does resemble a very mature wild cherry to me.

Global warmin? Shouldn't I be sweatin my backside off an not freezin ta death? Ma nature has a cycle, we may influence it a bit, but I don't thin even man can completly change that cycle. Just my two coppers worth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom