What’s cooking Mothers day Weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
What’s cooking Mothers day Weekend?
Friday jerk chicken, corn on the cob, grilled pitas and jerk mayo…and grilled pineapples on sugar cane skewers..
Sat…Scallops wrapped in bacon, the rest of the tenderloin…
Sunday..Ribs..I just need to determine what I’m cooking them on….Buford, the Yabba Dabba Grill or the WSM…

I'm thinking of pork tenderloin stuffed with sausage and apples, then wrap the whole thing with bacon. Just what I need to bring my cholesterol levels in check!

anything that doesn't move is fair game for me this weekend.

:D

My mothers day gift is to be left in peace to putter around my kitchen and smoker for the weekend.

I tell you that is a great gift!!!!

Who the heck needs flowers.

My 3 kids (9, 2 & 1 yr) are always around.

You just have to get a little creative in time management.

Like the games we invent. How many slices does mommy need take off the brisket before its trimmed or a family favorite see how many times you can pretend to be quiet.

In our backyard the WSM area is know as hot lava.

No one is allowed around the hot lava.

We play and make games. They think watching me inject stuff is pretty fun and also they like mixing things.

Diva Q said:
My 3 kids (9, 2 & 1 yr) are always around.

You just have to get a little creative in time management.

Like the games we invent. How many slices does mommy need take off the brisket before its trimmed or a family favorite see how many times you can pretend to be quiet.

In our backyard the WSM area is know as hot lava.

No one is allowed around the hot lava.

We play and make games. They think watching me inject stuff is pretty fun and also they like mixing things.

Excellent advice. They know to stay away from the WSM and Kettle.

We have 1.5 acres with a nice playset, and some nice huge boulders, and trees to climb all over.
I turn my back for a second ... they're gone. :LOL:

If I could cook work I would!! :x
I did score some buy one get one free Tri Tip :D
Sunday..........sounds good to me 8)

The wife has requested AB Tri-Tip, Rosemary and Garlic Mashed Potato's, Ceasar Salad, and Maple Cheesecake.

Tim

I asked Jody and she said, "We haven't had chicken in a long while." I replied, "Hey, I've got this untried rotisserie now!" :D

--John 8)
(How do you think an RSC mop would work out on the rotisserie? :?: )

I think it will be steak and taters for us on Sat night.

My wife may request for Mothers Day that I NOT take a picture of my food just this one day. :shock:

We'll see. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom