What Makes for a Fantastic Breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Start out with a couple of fresh Blood Oranges , cut one in half and squeeze the juice into a hot pan. Place the halved orange in the pan cut side down and let that get syrupy. Take a ham steak and sprinkle on some Frere Jean "Sweet & Cajun Seasoning" and place it in the pan with the syrupy orange juice beneath it. Let that heat through and get caramelized with the Blood Orange syrup and flip to do the same with the other side. You can squeeze down on the orange haves to get more juice from them as they heat up too.

img_257004_0_9e312ce57b192c853c95ba74aaa05fd1.jpg

Done!
img_257004_1_ccf41d0269da527356acd9197d85dada.jpg

Take a couple of fresh eggs from your yard and cook sunny side up(sorry no pictures of that. I was supreme cutting the other Blood Orange.

Drop a couple slices of 12 grain bread in the toaster and butter when toasted and hot.

And you should end up with something like this below.
img_257004_2_e462492e995b24eedcfe09fb920e2562.jpg

Mmmm........ Absolutely AMAZING!!!!
img_257004_3_13c7a95440ac4650cc2d795f0d51df55.jpg

To answer your question in the subject...ANYTHING that is made by someone else. Yep, that one you just cooked for me will do just fine

BOB

Looks mighty yummy. Thinking it might be a good plan to move the orange slices to the dessert tray to make room for the fried tates and Ranch Style Beans. Hey why not put all those nice oranges to their highest calling which is a few pre breakfast screw drivers? You could become very popular like that.

Hey Traeg, it snowed 9" on me today. I need that breakfast so I can shovel my driveway.

Hey Traeg, it snowed 9" on me today. I need that breakfast so I can shovel my driveway.
I hear you. My sister called me the other day and said they got 13" and were expected to get maybe another 15". She makes breakfast like that quite often.
You might do better with my chili in your belly. Lol....

Could remind a person of what is called a Sheep Herder's breakfast in these parts. It can only be ordered off a cute waitress. She say what is that? Then the fella say.."A glass of water and piece of Ewe."...hahaha..get it?

Back
Top Bottom