What did you get ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
I got a few excellant knives, a strainer that stands alone or stradles your sink, a new polder thermometer (I melted the old one), a garlic press and pizza cutter a resteraunt grade 14 inch aluminum frying pan, a Giada Delorentas cook book plus some clothes....

I got Food to Die for by Patricia Cornwell, 2 new BBQ thermometers, an instant read thermometer, foil, mustard, ketchup, food saver bags, bubble bath stuff, a 12 bottle wine fridge, and an awesome craft from my kids.

It is all wonderful.

Look what I got. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also got two digital Therm, 2 stick therm, a grill light the new Dr. BBQ book (can I get that autographed?) and 30 min meals by RR.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Look what I got. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also got two digital Therm, 2 stick therm, a grill light the new Dr. BBQ book (can I get that autographed?) and 30 min meals by RR.

Good deal Bill! You're gonna really appreciate the WSM!!

I got a really nice metal detector, several pairs of jeans, a very nice large framed picture my kids made of several different pictures cut and pasted of me and them together, with a poem about dads between pics, a gift cert. to my favorite steak house ("Texas Roadhouse"), a yearly renewal to the sportsmens club I belong to..... and some reallyyyyyyyyyy sexy lingerie!!!!!!!

hey what do you mean the lingerie isn't for me??? Of course it is..... just because SHE wears it... doesn't mean it's not for me!!! [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif] [smilie=banana.gif]

Burnt Food Dude said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":c34gopu3][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":c34gopu3]Look what I got. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good deal Bill! You're gonna really appreciate the WSM!![/quote:c34gopu3]

30 minute meates by RR and a WSM. Isn't it diametrically opposed cookin'? A cookbook for fast meals and a slow cooker.

Was it converted to an electric smoker? [smilie=eek2.gif] I see that electric controller trying to hide behind that little house. [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif][/quote:c34gopu3]

BFD, the 30 minute meals are what you cook while waiting for the WSM to finish cooking. You can eat a lot of food if your butt is big enough.

BTW, I got a

I also got an electric shaver and few other goodies! The best present I got was having my family ALL together for Christmas!

I got a two lb bag of Texas BBQ Rub's new rub "Texas Wild" and a new pair of their black gloves. Also got a 20lb box of apple wood chunks, a new BBQ apron, a new watch, some clothes which included a Detroit Lions T-Shirt which I won't wear out in public, and a THERMOPEN [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif], and some golf stuff and a $50 GC to GFS. All in all not a bad day.

I was funded a WSM by my dear mother, sisterbea. I have to order it so Puff still has chance to get one before I do. :LOL:

I also got a heavy duty saucepan and silicone basting brush and a spatula big enough to flip two big patties at the same time.

Sure looks like all you guys were good all season! :roll: Some may find it funny but Val and I don't exchange gifts on Christmas. We just buy what ever we want threw the year. Yea, I keep track. I'm only two more pairs of shoes and a few new dresses from my new pit. :LOL:

I got a bunch of new studio stuff for the podcasts...Now the set up look more like a mini-radio station/production studio then me just sitting at a desk looking at a computer screen!

Doing a test run with with today with a buddy and then using it for real later this week on the Ray Lampe podcast!

New Alesis 8 mixer (USB interface)
New Shure PG58 Mic
New Windscreen
New Headphones (cans)
And some misc connection cables for the laptop to run to the PC.

Should make the guests sound even better as I will be able to tweak them with the EQ...I will mostly likely sound better as well...but I already have a golden voice so it may not be THAT noticeable!! :LOL: :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Sure looks like all you guys were good all season! :roll: Some may find it funny but Val and I don't exchange gifts on Christmas. We just buy what ever we want threw the year. Yea, I keep track. I'm only two more pairs of shoes and a few new dresses from my new pit. :LOL:

Yeah...me too. [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

...and a dishwasher, mink coat, hope diamond, mercedes, etc. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom