What DarylCincy been up to......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarylCincy

Senior Cook
I've not posted of late but I still check in now and again.
I've been cooking it up on YouTube however, and if you like to see what I've been up to checkout my channel at DarylCincy
[youtube][/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/DarylCincy
sorry if that dont work,do a search if you like.
Hope You'All' are having a good Holiday weekend! See you soon!

Hey Daryl glad to see you back in the saddle. Sorry it took so long to find your post. I been spending some time in other endeavors. Congrats on the U Tube deal. I normally dont watch many movies lessen somebody assure me there is nekked ladies involved at some point..lol. I always like the book more than the movie. Take care and holler any old time.

Well Thank you Bigwheel, I figure I spend time cooking and enjoy it I might as well document some of it, I also like motorcycle travel I may try to video some motorcycle trips too.
Keep writing the book bigwheel I will read it too.
Take care out there, hear from you soon!

I've subscribed and watched a few videos. I'm gonna have to make some Cincinnati chili soon and make mine 4 way.

Vermin999 said:
I've subscribed and watched a few videos. I'm gonna have to make some Cincinnati chili soon and make mine 4 way.
Thank You John for watching and subcribing to my You-Tube Channel. Cincinnati Chili is great over spaghetti with cheddar cheese and onion and or beans added, John beans or onion for your four way?

I had a chum who ate at the best chili joint in St. Louis..whichever State that is in. He say it taste like Campbells tomater soup with cinnamon in it. Surely what yall got is better than that.

bigwheel said:
I had a chum who ate at the best chili joint in St. Louis..whichever State that is in. He say it taste like Campbells tomater soup with cinnamon in it. Surely what yall got is better than that.
St Louis! Right there was the problem with The Cincinnati Chili, you only get athuentic Cincinnati Chili in Cincinnati and not in Cleveland ether. It does have cinnamon in it but not enought to really pickup the taste of it but if someone gets ahold of one of the many bogus recipes out there its un-tellin' what it will taste like.

Back
Top Bottom