What BBQ Stuff Did Santa Bring You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
For reading material I got Peace, Love and BBQ by Mike Mills, 2 Paula Deen books, Food TV "Favorites" featuring recipes from 6 of their chef/hosts.

A BBQ Baffle for my kettle, a new chimney starter and top grate for my WSM. Lots of reading to do, lots of new recipes to check out.

a gift pack of the world's worst hot sauces, a new custom built charcoal grate for my WSM that gives me 3 racks, bbq sauce and rub, and a partridge in a pear tree.

MY wife and kids got me some new toys for the grill and somker.

1 the thermwork Thermpen.
2 A bOOK by Dr bbq's Big time cook book.
3 thermworks infrared thermometer.
4 ceder planks.
5 hamburger press.
6 branding iron with CLW on it.
7 barbecue gloves.

So going to have to go and frie up the somker and play with my new took

That is a plan for next year...everybody send me gifts and exchange gifts with one another. Tis the season to give Cappy a little sumpin.

ScottyDaQ said:
Captain Morgan said:
a gift pack of the world's worst hot sauces....

and they were? I'll let you know how much yogurt and ice cream you'll need.

no heat at all....the first ingrediant listed is water in all 4 bottles, and that's what it tastes like. Finney came over and I asked him to taste the Chipotle Hot Sauce...to me it tasted like water with a little liquid smoke in it. I asked him to taste it, and he said...liquid smoke and water. I'll take a picture of them tonight and post it so you guys won't waste your money on em.

Captain Morgan said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":24qhcpy3]a gift pack of the world's worst hot sauces....

and they were? I'll let you know how much yogurt and ice cream you'll need.

no heat at all....the first ingrediant listed is water in all 4 bottles, and that's what it tastes like. Finney came over and I asked him to taste the Chipotle Hot Sauce...to me it tasted like water with a little liquid smoke in it. I asked him to taste it, and he said...liquid smoke and water. I'll take a picture of them tonight and post it so you guys won't waste your money on em.[/quote:24qhcpy3]
Those were some (low) quality hot sauces. #-o LOL
Good thing someone was thoughtful enough to give you that cooking grate 'spacer' rack. Or what-ever the hell I call it.

Back
Top Bottom