What are you drinking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
Vodka...Been plumbing all day..trying to finish a bathroom remodel..time for a bloody mary (absolute)..then on to stoli and tea with my Gumbalya for dinner..
Stoli.....now your talkin' :D

I've felt horrible all day today and suffered from my drinking yesterday. Gonna go home and have a Bud Light or two!

Puff said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Beer, I love beer. Colder the better. The only reason for an ice maker is to put ice on beer. I LOVE BEER. Oh yeah, its cold out so I may have a shot of Rock & Rye. Been putting up X-mas lights.
I love beer too :D
Rock& Rye???
Putting up Christmas lights myself.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":injf8ys5]Beer, I love beer. Colder the better. The only reason for an ice maker is to put ice on beer. I LOVE BEER. Oh yeah, its cold out so I may have a shot of Rock & Rye. Been putting up X-mas lights.
Rock& Rye???
Putting up Christmas lights myself.

[/quote:injf8ys5]
Never heard of it before. I'll have to keep my eye out for it ;)

Nick those are gone it's to cold to go out to the garage fridge and take the pic of my new supply ;)

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Nick those are gone it's to cold to go out to the garage fridge and take the pic of my new supply ;)
Yeah, plus his camera sucks. :roll: :LOL:
Yes it does!! oct97 told me about the one he uses. I'm going to check it out ;) Thing always look blurry like that to me :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom