What a day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
What a day, I just got back from George’s (Oinkinheat’s) store Adventures in Heat, I picked up some more cherry wood, some oak to sample, and a new cookbook, Backyard BBQ the art of Smokology my McPeake. I also dropped off my entry to Oinktoberfest. I am officially entered into my first comp. 8-[ While I was their I showed Sabers Coach Lindy Ruff one of the Grills while George was waiting on another customer……….I thought it was pretty cool.
:grin:

The Joker said:
Wow! Your boys got to meet him? :( Where was your camera?? :)
My boys congratulated him on the season they had when he walked in the door. :grin: They didn’t know who he was. My camera was at home, and I almost took it to the park with us………. :) He was a real nice low key kind of a guy…..I talked with him about the grill for about 15 min…. Then I showed him what a Buford looks like :D

So Dog meets Ruff! Kind of ironic isn't it? Hey that's a pretty good book there. I think you'll like it. Looks like Oinktoberfest is beginning to look like Smokestock or Q Ganza 06.

See you at Oinktoberfest Dog!

Are you going to bring your Retriever?. I'll probably bring mine!

Kloset BBQR said:
So Dog meets Ruff! Kind of ironic isn't it? Hey that's a pretty good book there. I think you'll like it. Looks like Oinktoberfest is beginning to look like Smokestock or Q Ganza 06.

See you at Oinktoberfest Dog!

Are you going to bring your Retriever?. I'll probably bring mine!
By retriever do you mean magic or my wife? :grin: No I'll leave the pooch at home, I'm ill equipt to deal with a fall night in Bufffalo much less with the pooch.

Back
Top Bottom