Went shopping today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
at Le Gourmet Chef....picked up a few new toys...

viewpic.cfm
[/url][/img]

well I think the combo of the pit minder with your wireless therms stuck in the meat should keep you sleeping well....as long as the pit stays at temp, the meats should be fine. Not that I know what I'm talking about. :)

Nice pics Cappie...the jaccard is supposed to be a good tool...I'd never do it personally, but, Susan Z. said she like hers!! :-(

Shore is a puzzler....after I started learning about q, everyone said not to pierce the meat. Susan seemed to love hers and that's why I bought it, although I got the smaller version. I'm going to try a couple of things...london broil, marinaded chicken breasts, and....maybe a butt.

Hoping mainly to get more rub/marinade inside the meat. We'll see.

Capt., I don't know if you've ever used that injector bottle thing in the upper left of you pic, but I had one and wasn't super impressed, mostly 'cause mine leaked all over the place from the screw-on top when I would squeeze it! :-X

Rob

Great....I bought it cause it was 3.99. The glass Cajun injector looks better, but I was hoping to find the bigger metallic injectors.

Back
Top Bottom