Well, its been a while sence I have been deleted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Just couldn't take it any more. Someone posted on "The BBQ Forum" about cutting propane tanks. I couldn't bite my tung any longer so I posted that I have cut many of them without any problems and posted a pic of some of them. WELL, Ray deleted my post, again :-X . I just cant stand stupid people #-o . The thing that realy p***** me off is that other people posted the same thing but they didn't get deleted.

Oh well, thats why I LOVE it here! :D

http://www.rbjb.com/rbjb/rbjbboard/messages/416474.html

Any thing is easy, If you know how. I must admit the first one I cut I was thinking, Any time now BOOM. Now, it's no big deal. Use your head, NO brewski's! and just don't be stupid. Oh yea. Ray can be a dick. I have no intrest in his one way road.

Bill, I cant spell worth a crap but I gotta tell you
that when you bit your "tung", it made my day.
Give em hell Bill! :D

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did he delete your post? Because you posted pictures?

He had it out for me any way. I posted back some time ago about how to safley cut a propane tank and it was also deleted. We ended up in a phone argument. This time, I didnt say how to cut them, just that it can be done.

Jane,

No, it's not against the law. It can be extremely dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Fumes are built up in the tank and then someone comes along and uses a welding torch to cut open the tank and we "have lift-off."

The practice of do-it-yourself is highly frowned upon at the BBQ Forum and when someone comes along and says it can be done safely and explains how it tends to ruffle some feathers.

Back
Top Bottom