Well? How's yer bracket Cappy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Yikes!!!!! I wrote us off yesterday and we came back!!!!! We will have Tennessee Thursday I guess. We are pretty young and green...........BUT AT LEAST WE ARE BETTER THAN MISHEGAN!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Michigan screwed up by hiring a K-rat player. K-rat, that cheese eatin mfer, wanted to have a legacy like Dean Smith. Smith has a coaching tree, K-rat has a shrub. Dookie V lobbied for Amaker to get the Meeshagun job, and they drank the kool aid. Oh well, Now everyone
is starting to see what everyone on tobacco road has known about the
University of New Jersey at Durham.

Now that that's off my chest, I'm scared to death of Durant. I've never seen a kid that so should obviously be in the pros.

I've been a big Oden fan, but lost alot of respect for him on that intentional foul late in the game. Kids make mistakes, and I think he
will redeem himself. That was the first thuggish thing I've seen him do.

My brackets are the same as every year...fair. I picked Davidson and
Winthrop in the first round, came close to going 2 for 2. I don't have the Heels winning, just don't feel comfortable with this team. Loads of talent, but I fear they don't have enough time together to be a champion.
And if we do win, just like 2 years ago, half the team will go pro.

This year's tourny is the most wide open I've ever seen.

It's fun to watch!

Sorry abut your loss Cappy! I was looking forward to going toe to toe with you this week! It won't matter. Nobody is giving ANYBODY a shot against Florida. ;)

Congrats to the Hoyas...feels better watching Big Pat watching his son, and the Thompson's getting a little revenge for 82.

So it's football season for us now. As far as the final 4, it's most important to me that UCLA doesn't win. I'm pulling for whoever they play.

It's a shame the Heels couldn't make it to play tOSU with Oden..would
have been interesting.

How do they miss 19 of their last 20 from the field? Couldn't believe it.

I guess I'll root for Ohio State, so those poor people can have something to cheer about finally.

i'm rooting for North Dakota.....oh, we're not talking about hockey?

Frozen Four, april 5-7, St. Louis.....

R

Best game so far was the Div IIA game the other day between Winona State and ??? Talk about a quick 10 point turn around and a game winning shot as time truly expires...that was AWESOME!!

Back
Top Bottom