Well here's the explanation for the banning... Pinche b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I emailed and asked what I did and here's the email... What a crock of shyte.. I posted the exact same post as here on bbq central....Read it now Boys and Girls.... :shock:
You got banned for improper actions including advertising, use of video,
and improper signature. You are promoting products and your forum using
my forum as your source of people and that will not be tolerated. The
way I saw this was totally out of line for your first few posts.

Bill

Un freakin believable.. You know what they say about Texas.....There steers & Queers... You make the call.... [smilie=pope.gif] :arrow: Thanks

His son is more of a tool as if that was not enough.

I have no respect for that family or business. I'm sorry I got nothing nice to say about them...people. They are wrong on many levels.

Here's my final post at the hell hole shitty forum....
I don't sell a dam thing. I have worked for 18 years at a navy base and don't need any advertisment. The signiture is where I have my videos and pictures and a link advertising your forum by the way. I like to show what I spiced the meat with in all my videos too. I was even going to make a big purchase of your rubs before this crap ola.. Yall have fun being Big Brothered here cause come 2008 it's going to be everywhere.... Good Bye to all the nice folks...Now please Delete members "surfinsapo" and " son of surfinsapo"...:sarcastic:

surfinsapo said:
Here's my final post at the hell hole shitty forum....
I don't sell a dam thing. I have worked for 18 years at a navy base and don't need any advertisment. The signiture is where I have my videos and pictures and a link advertising your forum by the way. I like to show what I spiced the meat with in all my videos too. I was even going to make a big purchase of your rubs before this crap ola.. Yall have fun being Big Brothered here cause come 2008 it's going to be everywhere.... Good Bye to all the nice folks...Now please Delete members "surfinsapo" and " son of surfinsapo"...:sarcastic:

Oh yeah the sarcastic smiley is giving to middle fingers to those basturds...

Guys, not trying to be a douche here, but, I'm not going to allow a bash fest of other forums here...it ends now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom