Well,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm not a big fan of dead yard bird, but I reckon I'll eat a little more this year. If you'uns smoke or grill part of a dead bird, do ya'll just toss some barbecue sauce on it? Or do ya'll put some kind of toppin's on top?

Captain Morgan said:
I'm not a big fan of dead yard bird, but I reckon I'll eat a little more this year. If you'uns smoke of grill part of a dead bird, do ya'll just toss some barbecue sauce on it? Or do ya'll put some kind of toppin's on top?

Are you drunk?

I think what he meant to say was:

Im not a big fan of dead yard bird, but I reckon Ill eat a shawty more this year. If youuns smoke of grizzay pizzay of a dead B-to-tha-izzird, do yall just toss some barbecue sauce on it? Or do yall put some kind of toppins on top?

Aight

I love all guys in the "brotherly" love of agape, or the greek "philos"(love) of "delphi" (brother). Get it Philosdelphi , or Philadelphia (City of "Brotherly Love") Now , in that same spirit Larry, I love you too!! Awwwwwwww :smt060 :smooch:

Woodman said:
I love all guys in the "brotherly" love of agape, or the greek "philos"(love) of "delphi" (brother). Get it Philosdelphi , or Philadelphia (City of "Brotherly Love") Now , in that same spirit Larry, I love you too!! Awwwwwwww :smt060 :smooch:

I've got Wood! WoodTease!

Back
Top Bottom